World War 3 ?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

Do you think World War 3 will happen

Yes , and whit a lot of Nukes !
50%
No , and no Nukes !
6%
Maybe...
44%

Total votes: 18

Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Sorry, It's just that some countries can be real snobs.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Any country can be snobs. American patriots usually start spouting off about WW2 and WTC, everyone else start bitching about how americans are...bad.

I dunno.
:chew:
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

ya but that's crap-filled american culture thinking they so cool with their bimbo divas and gay singers but im talking about France ( no offense ) they think thet so great but really they're not.
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Constipated BladeRunner »

France is great.
97% of the population's Oasis like super egos are not.
Hammer
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Hammer »

ya but that's crap-filled american culture thinking they so cool with their bimbo divas and gay singers but im talking about France ( no offense ) they think thet so great but really they're not.
You have issues.
That would be a terrorist action done by terrorists, not by the Islam religion, Rasict!
Majority of Muslims are terrorists, hell who are all the people you see out in the streets dancing and shooting their rifles in the airs after terrorist bombings and attacks? Why Muslims.

How about these "true peace loving Muslims" hold demonstrations out side protesting how out raged their are about this "small faction" of "renegade extremist" Muslims giving the rest a bad rap? Answer me that. Because until I see a large group of Muslims standing out stand protesting the attacks in the name of Islam I can never take the 'peace loving religion horse shit seriously.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by NachoMonkey »

Pyro wrote:Yes there would be advances in technology, but they will all probably be weapons. They're not going to manufacture something you could use on a day to day basis.
have one child per family.
Hey now theres Irony , considering the first network/internet connection was military based....
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Hammer wrote:Majority of Muslims are terrorists
If that's how you feel, then majority of americans are fat, patriotic, simple, sheep lovin' and live in a trailer park.

That fat part is actually true.. :roll:
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Doyle »

VasikkA wrote:
If that's how you feel, then majority of americans are fat, patriotic, simple, sheep lovin' and live in a trailer park.

This is why Europeans don't get to live.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Over-generalizing dumbass. "all ... are ...." is never justifiable.
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Doyle »

It sounds like someone need to take a nap.
NachoMonkey
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by NachoMonkey »

in general americans are fat, and stupid
in general australians all look like the crocodile hunter
in general french people wear striped clothing, a beret, and hit people with bread sticks

dontcha just love generalisations ?

If we do have another world war we'd end up nuking ourselves back to the dark ages or hell into non-existance, either way its not going to be pretty, someone always takes war too far, someone will get trigger happy and fire a nuke, then in retalliation the other side will panic, fire everything it has everywhere, and other countries will do the same, making a chain reaction of nukes flying over the world, making ragnarok just that lil bit closer to a reality....
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Constipated BladeRunner »

VasikkA wrote:

Says Vasikka who probably makes Marlon Brando look like Heidi Klum.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Dutch all wear wooden shoes right?

War is never pretty. I dont think the modern world will see much of the fireworks though. I bet it'll start somewhere near India. How about India an Pakistan nuking eachother? Doesnt that just sound as realistic as it is horrifying?

If not India, perhaps China? Due to a conflict with the U.S concerning the distribution of the worlds very last known oil-reserves? HaHa, if so...Fallout will be more than just a game.

Let's just hope an Asteroid collides with the earth unifying all of mankind into what will be known as "The brotherhood of the naked ape"
Crow of Ill Omen
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Crow of Ill Omen »

Himler wrote:How about these "true peace loving Muslims" hold demonstrations out side protesting how out raged their are about this "small faction" of "renegade extremist" Muslims giving the rest a bad rap? Answer me that. Because until I see a large group of Muslims standing out stand protesting the attacks in the name of Islam I can never take the 'peace loving religion horse shit seriously.
Much as I feel that Hammer could win a "most dangerously aggressive nationalism" competition against any 5 Muslim extremists, there is a rose blooming from the manure he spreads. Why aren't peaceful Muslims more vociferously condemning terrorist action? Surely it would help achieve peaceful resolution of the current potentially very explosive situation.
NachoMonkey wrote:
Pyro wrote:Yes there would be advances in technology, but they will all probably be weapons. They're not going to manufacture something you could use on a day to day basis.
have one child per family.

Hey now theres Irony , considering the first network/internet connection was military based....
Perhaps not so ironic if we consider that it was created by the military during peacetime, rather than during a war.
Sqawk
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Prior to a war they had expected to really happen. So it is a phenomenon that is related to warfare. Without the thread there would have been no Internet.
Crow of Ill Omen
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Crow of Ill Omen »

Who can say for sure? Other plausible alternatives:
  • If the USA was fighting a major war during the '80s/'90s the people who created the seed of the Internet might have been out in the field or even dead.
  • Without the need for secrecy caused by global conflict (eg. cold war), all countries (USA and USSR, for instance) could have shared ideas and pooled resources. In a global domain like that, the need for a globally distribute network would have been more pressing.
  • The genius who was going to invent the transistor in 1870, was killed in the American Civil War.
Who knows? Speculation of this sort is fruitless. The fact is that the seedling Internet was peacetime military endeavour. It did not come about as the result of a war.
Sqawk
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

No internet?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Constipated BladeRunner wrote:Says Vasikka who probably makes Marlon Brando look like Heidi Klum.
Hmm, scary. :)
MrBlue
SDF!
SDF!

the way i can see a 3rd world war

Post by MrBlue »

I believe that a third world war is inevtiable and will probably happen within next 100 years, i think China will make giant strides in genetic and biological research in the future because they are Unethical and seemingly immoral compared ot the West tha tis however if the "people's republic of china" is aorund for another hundred years because at the moment it seems preety screwed (turning to desert, 1/3 already is apparently)
however i see this scenario to be more likely, Islam vs the world. Im saying that there are so many Moslem migrants to Europe that Britain will become a Muslem state eventually, heck the labor government is scrwewd the countries sense of identity with political coreect Dogmas were its wrong to display the Union Jack but ok to have the flag of Palestine, we wont try to stop illegal immigrants and save the Christian lands of Europe o no we will let illegal immigrants pour into the country every hour of every f'ing day, I reckon in the future there will be some sort of civil european war between Moslems and namely Christians that will drag following nations into it.
i feel up the stiars then i fell down the stairs
James
Respected
Respected

Post by James »

I believe that a third world war is inevtiable and will probably happen within next 100 years, i think China will make giant strides in genetic and biological research in the future because they are Unethical and seemingly immoral compared ot the West
Not China please. If your going to form daft opinions, at least make them original.

You seem to imply that biological and/or genetic research is unethical and immoral. Are you a neo-Luddite?
however i see this scenario to be more likely, Islam vs the world. Im saying that there are so many Moslem migrants to Europe that Britain will become a Muslem state eventually, heck the labor government is scrwewd the countries sense of identity with political coreect Dogmas were its wrong to display the Union Jack but ok to have the flag of Palestine
Do you actually live in the UK? You don't seem to, you just seem to be reading the sun (or an equivalent source of shite) from some other country). If you do, might I suggest brushing up on written English. And not being such a bigot...

we wont try to stop illegal immigrants and save the Christian lands of Europe
What Christian lands of Europe? Do you mean the Vatican city? Most other countries are secular these days. However, you do seem to have a somewhat medieval attitude.

o no we will let illegal immigrants pour into the country every hour of every f'ing day,
If you do really live in the UK, judging by your obvious inelegance, lack of reality, and political opinions, may I recommend you join the BNP?

I reckon in the future there will be some sort of civil european war between Moslems and namely Christians that will drag following nations into it.
*plonk*

BTW

It's Muslim you fuckwit.
"Ancient Greece was ahead of its time, and before our time. They had no TV, but they had lots of philosophers.
I, personally, would not want to sit all evening watching a philosopher."
Our Host!