St. Louis question

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
DM_Tim
SDF!
SDF!

St. Louis question

Post by DM_Tim »

Hello,

I'm stuck in St. Louis. I've gotten Dagger squad into the apc but I couldn't save Barnakey (heck, I couldn't even find him in the heavily fortified base). But I wanted to press on and take the survivors back. So I'm supposed to go to the rendezvous point but I can't find it! Where the heck is it on the map? Is there some other step I'm supposed to take in order to get it to display?

Regards,

Tim
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

If memory serves me, its the same place you have to go to exit the map, IE where you started and it should be marked by a large green square on the map.

Still, could be that you have to find Barnaky first, in that case he is near the bottom left where all the trenches are. But beware pushing up, its basically impossible to get passed those mutants without powerarmour and playing on easy.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Trick is to go and kill everything in that base even though you have been told to get the fuck out, if you do there are 2 or 3 mutants who gibe CUNT loads of experience when killed. Also, jam that APC full of ever gun you can grab. yeah, and extraction is where you started.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Uh, this is a Fallout fansite. If you wanna get out of St. Louis my advice is to try hitching a ride with a trucker. Be prepared to suck some dick or maybe just give a handjob. But yeah that should work. :flamed:

(I sorta wanna play Tactics again myself. I got the itch.)
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
cdoublejj
Respected
Respected

Post by cdoublejj »

i'm not even sure i got that far or maybe further i'm at the one base where you have to make it past the pacifier and go down the ramp into the building full of robots. I stopped there i couldn't and can't push any further without most of every one dieing.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Dogmeatlives wrote:Uh, this is a Fallout fansite. If you wanna get out of St. Louis my advice is to try hitching a ride with a trucker. Be prepared to suck some dick or maybe just give a handjob. But yeah that should work. :flamed:

(I sorta wanna play Tactics again myself. I got the itch.)
Just before I started FO3/while I haven't been able to play, I've made several custom entities for Tactcs, a few of them from FO3. I doubt I'll make custom sprites, but thus far, I'm enjoying what I made.

Want em?
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

St. Louis is where I got a ton of M2s and .50 ammo.

Nade those mutants- especially if you can get them to come down the ramp near the landmines.
Valren
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Valren »

drive the apc back to the starting point you can take the same route at least its easyer if you killed them all and then the green zone will show up
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 20:59
I'm sure he'll appreciate that. :chew:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wow. This shit is older than I figured it would be.

So why'd this Valren guy revive a year-old dead thread?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Valren is the kind of guy who turns up at a funeral a year late and wonders why the church is empty.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

He had vital information to share. VITAL
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

*facepalm*
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Our Host!