New Gameplay Videos

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

I hate to have to say it, because like all of you, I've been looking for a true successor to the Fallout series, but St. Toxic seems to have hit the nail right on the head.

Dialogue seems forced, voice acting is shit, style seems wrong on many different levels. Now, I'm hardly going to notice the graphical difference between the likes of Crysis and Fallout 3 in a YouTube-sized video, so I'll have to reserve criticism for when I actually see it running on a PC, so I can compare the two accurately, but the Oblivion engine is hardly new by the standards of modern gaming.

The game looks acceptable by the standards of other games, yes, but there's no denying: It's not Fallout. It's not even close.
"When conversing about oligarchy, you must consider this point: Many children are taught from an early age that monarchies are primarily benevolent, and are given very little to discourage this opinion until at least adolesence. Even more prevalent are stories about the supposed benevolence of heirs to the throne, symbolising a cycle which they are taught is good."
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

St. Toxic :pray:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Maybe you should stop playing WoW for a while, Smiley.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Or you could stop alltogether, I am sure blizzards hordes of mumorpugers will not miss 1 person and you can have your life back.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

St.Toxic wrote:"Themewise mang, the feel"

Good times.
You're making no sense at all.
Since when is the feel and atmosphere of the game the same as the graphics?

No matter what we think about the game, or what we've seen, none of us know what the whole game is like. In fact we know pretty much squat about it, other than the combat part of it.

Here's the difference between us;
You've completely given up on whatever hope there was for the game, and you're now critisizing the graphics since there's little else to fall on.(Yes, I'm repeating myself you cunt)

And I've accepted the fact that from what they've given us, I don't really know what the whole game will be like.
What's radically different about the storyline? We don't know anything about it.
What's contrary to all the fallout lore?
We don't know anything about it, apart from some stylechanges(like the jumpsuit), and that some of the enclave apparently survived.
St.Toxic wrote:Trying to impress the ladies?
Well I certainly have the attention from one bitch.
St.Toxic wrote:I guess, if anything, you've made it absolutely clear where you stand on this one. Now I can just write you off as a dumbfuck and be on my merry way.
Seeing as you don't even understand my posts, that's a pretty quick conclusion. I guess you're as bad at discussing as you are in bed, eh?
Stick to the insults, you're better at that. Not much, but better.
Smiley wrote:They seem to have managed fairly well in that department.
I like how you misquoted that to fit with other comments about graphics when I was talking about the theme, well done :clap:

Thor Kaufman wrote:Maybe you should stop playing WoW for a while, Smiley.
I have stopped. I'm waiting for the expansion.
Was there any point to your post?
Testicular Pugilist
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

yes, WoW might have fucked with your brain a little too much
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

Thor Kaufman wrote:yes, WoW might have fucked with your brain a little too much
qfe
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Care to elaborate?
Want to stand up for your self?

You're one step away from being a peon like entertainer or rabidpeanut with no mind of their own, just following in the footsteps of those who actually have something to say.
Testicular Pugilist
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

keep posting
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Smiley wrote: You're making no sense at all.
Since when is the feel and atmosphere of the game the same as the graphics?
It's not, but I managed to include both in my "It sucks" triade; because Beth fails at both.
Smiley wrote:No matter what we think about the game, or what we've seen, none of us know what the whole game is like. In fact we know pretty much squat about it, other than the combat part of it.
I think this bit sums up the whole game quite nicely:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achi ... gameID=261

Not to mention that the videos show off NPC interaction, quests, sneaking, lock-picking mini-game, hacking mini-game, writing, dialogue, AI with the list going on, and on. They've shown quite enough to sum the game up nicely; shit. And if you think some bum in an alley that you might encounter after 4½ hours is going to save a game where wearing glasses increases your INT stat, you should be paying extra for your posting privileges here.
Smiley wrote:Here's the difference between us; I'm a retard, and you're überleet ok?
Flattery will get you everywhere. Now to the point?
Smiley wrote:Right, well. You've completely given up on whatever hope there was for the game, and you're now critisizing the graphics since there's little else to fall on.(Yes, I'm repeating myself you cunt)
Yeah and you're also still not getting it (you cunt); I'm criticizing every moronic aspect of the game that sticks out and makes it a bad game, and have been doing so since we had mere HINTS of it turning into a turd (NOTE: Hints in caps, because they were dead give-aways lul). The screenshots, the manual covers, the flicks and every single retarded statement from Beth-dev/pr all help to paint a complete picture of failure, on all fronts.

Now, I'm not just bitching about graphics; I really couldn't care less what the game looks like for my personal benefit. I'm just concerned about people going "Oh hey, this looks pretty good!", even moreso about people going "They really captured the Fallout feeling here!", because, seeing as this is DAC, they've either been bought up in some retarded marketting scheme which involves in unsuccessfully coercing a handful of people into a buying a shitty game, or their brains are malfunctioning, and the posts are a part of a subconciously devised scheme for survival.

And then there's the bit about games being dumbed down for graphics, which has been floating around since graphics started floating around in games, and for once a game has been dumbed down TO THE EXTREME, without having any notable or competative graphics at all: I consider that worth pointing out. Amazingly, the game stutters and lags in the videos as well, which is borderline acceptable for a game that looks like a plaything of Satan, in the graphics departement, but becomes laughable when attributed to a game that looks worse than any select gems from 5 years ago.
Smiley wrote:And I've accepted the fact that from what they've given us, I don't really know what the whole game will be like.
Then I guess you haven't really looked into it, at all? I mean, I've only been browsing these boards for something like a month (+ the Codux), and I have to say I feel up to speed.
Smiley wrote:What's radically different about the storyline? We don't know anything about it. What's contrary to all the fallout lore?
You almost had me with this one. No, no no. If you want to know, go find out for yourself. I'm not getting any money out of relaying a page of information for your stupid ass. Information about the main quest, weapons, characters, gameplay elements, enviroments etc is widely available, and I'm sure you can find the Fallout Bible somewhere, for comparison. Besides, if you watched those 5 videos without going "WTH" at least 3-4 times (higher perception allows for WTH all through the clips) chances are you wouldn't get it anyway.
Smiley wrote:Well I certainly have the attention from one bitch.
Fighting with your mother again?
Smiley wrote:Seeing as you don't even understand my posts, that's a pretty quick conclusion. I guess you're as bad at discussing as you are in bed, eh?
Gee, thanks alot for that homosexual innuendo. :hug:
Smiley wrote:
Smiley wrote:They seem to have managed fairly well in that department.
I like how you misquoted that to fit with other comments about graphics when I was talking about the theme, well done :clap:
I like how you said the graphics suck. That made me cheer, but then you said you didn't agree with me on it and it was all "What?" and I was like "What is this guy's problem?" :aiee:
Smiley wrote:"Feel. Not graphwhorix, which do suck.
:drunk:

EDIT:
I think he means that prolonged exposure to a playerbase that consists of retarded children and adults that act like retarded children may have stagnated or even reversed the activity in your brain, and made you unfit to have discussions, opinions and taste on public display at quasi-intellectual net-gatherings such as DAC. Then again, doing the inane quests/grinding or in any shape or form playing WoW, en all, should quickly destroy any being of average intelligence in a world that makes sense, and thusly my conclusion would have to be that you've always been fucked in the head, and have developed a certain finessé in hiding it from others, alrite mang? Cheerio. :drunk:
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

St. Toxic wrote: I think this bit sums up the whole game quite nicely:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achi ... gameID=261
You're basing gameplay elements on ACHIEVEMENTS?

The whole point of that shit is to do stuff when you're done with the rest of the game, for kicks. It has nothing to do with the running gameplay at all...
Sheesh know the difference =/
Not to mention that the videos show off NPC interaction, quests, sneaking, lock-picking mini-game, hacking mini-game, writing, dialogue, AI with the list going on, and on. They've shown quite enough to sum the game up nicely; shit.

Saying that it's shit is in no way objective, you've only proven my point.

Don't get me wrong, it may be substandard, the writing does look exceptionally bad and from what I've heard of the voiceacting, it leaves one wishing for much better.

But shit? Hardly. That's just the hate talking.
There might be a decent shooter, or even RPG experience hidden underneath it. As much as you can expect from a shooter/rpg combo anyway.
Yeah and you're also still not getting it (you cunt);
Oh I get it alright, you're just dragging a lot more into my original oberservation.
I'm criticizing every moronic aspect of the game that sticks out and makes it a bad game, and have been doing so since we had mere HINTS of it turning into a turd (NOTE: Hints in caps, because they were dead give-aways lul). The screenshots, the manual covers, the flicks and every single retarded statement from Beth-dev/pr all help to paint a complete picture of failure, on all fronts.
The movie they made (up to the point where it goes in-game) was pretty decent. I don't see where it went wrong in sticking to the theme?

As for your bunched up whining, well, that's a whole new discussion. I've never touched the rest of the subject.
You may very well be well founded on the rest of the points, that wasn't my original grudge, which you claim to have understood.
Now, I'm not just bitching about graphics; I really couldn't care less what the game looks like for my personal benefit.
I'd say 4 pages of discussion pretty much proves that you do give a shit, in fact your whole tirade and hate-fest is all pointing to the same.
I'm just concerned about people going "Oh hey, this looks pretty good!", even moreso about people going "They really captured the Fallout feeling here!"
I said "managed well" as in an apocalyptic manner. I never said they captured it, or that it was specifically fallout related, which it wasn't.
I guess you didn't get it afterall, because the only thing you can see is either a full out traitor or righteous zealot in the crusade.

Grow the fuck up, seriously.
And then there's the bit about games being dumbed down for graphics, which has been floating around since graphics started floating around in games, and for once a game has been dumbed down TO THE EXTREME, without having any notable or competative graphics at all: I consider that worth pointing out. Amazingly, the game stutters and lags in the videos as well, which is borderline acceptable for a game that looks like a plaything of Satan, in the graphics departement, but becomes laughable when attributed to a game that looks worse than any select gems from 5 years ago.
Like Call of Duty? Hyperbole much?
Then I guess you haven't really looked into it, at all? I mean, I've only been browsing these boards for something like a month (+ the Codux), and I have to say I feel up to speed.
Gameplaywise? I don't know, they've released one bit where we see the character do a quest/mission, and a load of combat where he cheats.
The fights may actually be challenging or interesting, who knows.

chances are you wouldn't get it anyway.
This is you not bothering to make a point or prove anything.
If that's the case, then why bother replying at all?
Fighting with your mother again?
Don't flatter yourself, you're way too ugly to be anyone's mother.
Gee, thanks alot for that homosexual innuendo. :hug:
So you're a tranny, eh?
I like how you said the graphics suck. That made me cheer, but then you said you didn't agree with me on it and it was all "What?" and I was like "What is this guy's problem?" :aiee:
You'll have to elaborate on that one, I think the graphics aren't good, but I don't agree with you, that they aren't good?

I think he means that prolonged exposure to a playerbase that consists of retarded children and adults that act like retarded children may have stagnated or even reversed the activity in your brain, and made you unfit to have discussions, opinions and taste on public display at quasi-intellectual net-gatherings such as DAC.

I had to laugh at this, that's rich man. If I were ever to accuse any social activity online for making me worse in any kind of way, then DAC would be it.
This is a cesspool of some of the most hateful, degenerate, arrogant, foul-mouthed idiots I have ever "met".
Even worse, for some reason people need to be assholes to one another, a habit that I'm sad to say I've picked up from here.

Whatever bad things you think come out of wow or any mmorpg out there, comes more out of insecurity, jealousy and band-wagon hating than of any actual substance.
The whole "hate wow/people that play it or don't be cool" attitude is really getting tiresome.

Does wow have it's children and idiots? Yes. Are there others? Yes, of course.
Then again, doing the inane quests/grinding or in any shape or form playing WoW, en all, should quickly destroy any being of average intelligence in a world that makes sense, and thusly my conclusion would have to be that you've always been fucked in the head, and have developed a certain finessé in hiding it from others, alrite mang? Cheerio. :drunk:
Amazing, if that's your opinion on all of WoW, then it's no wonder you have absolutely no ability to judge a game or anyone at all.
Testicular Pugilist
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

The whole "you can't judge a game, until you've played it" argument has been ineffective in the last couple of years. Oblivion, among other hyped up games, turned out exactly as it was in the previews and in the gameplay videos. The end result didn't surprise anyone.

It's the indie games that have the potential of becoming gems, mostly because they have stayed below the radar of Gaming Mediaâ„¢ and the all-knowing Internet. Take Space Rangers, for example. Furthermore, sales figures is an irrelevant measure of a game's success; a better indicator would be sales/expected sales ratio.

If you believe Fallout 3 will be different from the impression you've gotten from the previews, you're quite an optimist/pessimist.

(This was a side note to your pointless argument, by the way.):)
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

How kind of you to indulge my pointless argument.
Testicular Pugilist
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

:deeeeeeep breath:
Smiley wrote:You're basing gameplay elements on ACHIEVEMENTS?
Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "Yes. I take achievments into my consideration".
Smiley wrote:The whole point of that shit is to do stuff when you're done with the rest of the game, for kicks. It has nothing to do with the running gameplay at all...
Sheesh know the difference =/
Well hey, the first sidequest you get out of the vault is at the top of that achievment list, as are alot of other quests. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they are at least "Somewhat representative" of the type of gaming 'goodness' we can expect from FO3, contra FO1/2.
Smiley wrote:Saying that it's shit is in no way objective, you've only proven my point.
Golly. My opinion (being that it is my fucking opinion) can't be unbiased and based on facts alone! Hence, Smiley smites me with LOGIX and I, the evul dragon, fall to the cave floor gasping; I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "What the fuck do you expect?". If we're going to base a debate on opinions, you can't pull the OBJECTIVE card, because it negates whatever the fuck you were talking about as well.
Smiley wrote:Don't get me wrong, it may be substandard, the writing does look exceptionally bad and from what I've heard of the voiceacting, it leaves one wishing for much better.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "Shit?"; mos def.
Smiley wrote:Shit? Hardly. That's just the hate talking.
Hi, I'm hate. :chick:
Smiley wrote:There might be a decent shooter, or even RPG experience hidden underneath it. As much as you can expect from a shooter/rpg combo anyway.
Maybe father christmas will pop out of the box on purchase and give me the blowjob I've been wishing for since I was 12. Likely? About as likely.
Smiley wrote:The movie they made (up to the point where it goes in-game) was pretty decent. I don't see where it went wrong in sticking to the theme?
Honestly, the commercial was ok, but getting that wrong would be beyond even Beth and it doesn't deserve the ass polishing.

Browsing through the manual or watching the vids dispells any such illusions, luckely. Ghouls being called "zombies", 30 ft high supermutant behemoths, clothing parts that don't fit the theme, cars blowing up like small nukes, crab-man-monsters living near a radioactive lake, architecture that's out of place, brahmin-trap demonstration, vault door opening INWARDS, people (not tribals) praying to an undetonated nuclear bomb and a guy wanting you to detonate it because he needs more room to expand his community and there's just not enough room or resources in the wasteland, VATS, most of the weapons are out of place, the color scheme, the vegetation -- heck, maybe I'll break the rant record with this one some day, but I got work in the morning.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the post-nuclear world of Fallout, where everything had a strained, melancholy touch, where people feared the bomb, where no one had the right answer for "where do we go from here", where 50'S WASTELUND didn't even begin to describe the multiple different themes that made the gameworld, is and has been lost for the past 10 years.
Smiley wrote:As for your bunched up whining, well, that's a whole new discussion. I've never touched the rest of the subject.
You may very well be well founded on the rest of the points, that wasn't my original grudge, which you claim to have understood.
Heck, I just found out you had an "original grudge". I thought you were just flapping your mouth being retarded up til' now. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I guess I made you stir something afterall then.
Smiley wrote:I'd say 4 pages of discussion pretty much proves that you do give a shit, in fact your whole tirade and hate-fest is all pointing to the same.
Protip: Go see when it started in this thread. Also, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that we had a funny start indeed, with you saying "Themewise" and I was like "No go Joe" and you were like "What do you have against graphix?". :clap:
Smiley wrote:I said "managed well" as in an apocalyptic manner. I never said they captured it, or that it was specifically fallout related, which it wasn't. I guess you didn't get it afterall, because the only thing you can see is either a full out traitor or righteous zealot in the crusade.
Maybe you're right. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when someone says "Well shit, they pulled of a post apocalyptic wasteland pretty dosh garn well in FO3" I'm going to be very angry and upset (pant pant) because wether you're talking generic pa or fo pa you're talking about pa in a fo game, and in this case pa in a bad fo game where the pa will be compared to the pa in other fo's.
Smiley wrote:Grow the fuck up, seriously.
Artkill is back. :dance:
Smiley wrote:Like Call of Duty? Hyperbole much?
Cod was always pretty ugly and boxy. How about, say, MP2 or POP:SOT? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "Great models and animations in there".
Smiley wrote:This is you not bothering to make a point or prove anything.
If that's the case, then why bother replying at all?
You know, I dodged a small one without realizing you had lured me into the big one. Fuck it, and fuck you. :dance:
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

But I can't just let these opportunities slip by:
Smiley wrote:Don't flatter yourself, you're way too ugly to be anyone's mother.
I'm ugly enough to be your mother. :gold:
Smiley wrote:Does wow have it's children and idiots? Yes.
Enjoy your stay. :joy:
Smiley wrote:Amazing, if that's your opinion on all of WoW, then it's no wonder you have absolutely no ability to judge a game or anyone at all.
I'm just going to laugh at this one. Hahahaha. :drunk:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Smiley wrote:
Care to elaborate?
Want to stand up for your self?

You're one step away from being a peon like entertainer or rabidpeanut with no mind of their own, just following in the footsteps of those who actually have something to say.
Excuse me you stupid wanker. Next time i WONT tone my post down so you cant poke any holes in it.

The fact that i am boycotting bethesda while you are NOT means that you technically should get fucking banned from this site.

YOU CANNOT HAVE AN OBJECTIVE VIEW BECAUSE THEN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RATE THE GAME AS FALLOUT.

YOU ARE RATING IT AS SOME RANDOM GAME SIMILAR TO FALLOUT JUST WORSE.

Fuck you and your stupid pseudoliberal bullshit. The reason i say pseudo is because you attack anyone else who has views different from yours.

I at least have the balls to admit that i am a fucking zealot, while all you do is prance around like a fucking fairy accepting the fact that bethesda is raping a franchise that you once held dear.

you are the LAST person here who should have admin powers you stupid fucking prick.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

pwn!1 :laser:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

not...fucking...danny wrote:Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have to deal with bitchass dickheads like you guys. I ain't doin this shit no more. You got beef, you can come to my front door. By all means, I ask you to. Because the second you see the door open you can be sure I won't stop ripping and tearing away at your flesh till you're nothing but a bloody pile of mush and broken bones in my driveway. I'll gladly add just another name to the list and bury you shallow in my back yard, you insolent, pestering little fucks. You wanna fuck with me, ask me later for my address, and I'll gladly give it to you. And next time I check back, I sure as hell hope to see someone's asked.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

St. Toxic wrote:But I can't just let these opportunities slip by:
Smiley wrote:Don't flatter yourself, you're way too ugly to be anyone's mother.
I'm ugly enough to be your mother. :gold:
Smiley wrote:Does wow have it's children and idiots? Yes.
Enjoy your stay. :joy:
Smiley wrote:Amazing, if that's your opinion on all of WoW, then it's no wonder you have absolutely no ability to judge a game or anyone at all.
I'm just going to laugh at this one. Hahahaha. :drunk:
World of Warcraft? Are you fucking serious? You are using that as an example of a good game smiley?

Are you retarded? Please come on, tell the truth on this one.

World of Warcraft? ROFLMAO. How can you be allowed to judge a real rpg if you play that shit.

I would rather give :pedopete: a handjob than play that shit.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Since you're so far out on a limb, let me give you a little push.
There, that's better.
St. Toxic wrote: Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "Yes. I take achievments into my consideration".
Well hey, the first sidequest you get out of the vault is at the top of that achievment list, as are alot of other quests. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they are at least "Somewhat representative" of the type of gaming 'goodness' we can expect from FO3, contra FO1/2.
Well done on judging a game of one of the most pointless parts that are now just a fad that gets added to every game, be it good or not.
Shit, all you can see from there is an icon, a title and what it's worth in points..!

St.Toxic wrote:Golly. My opinion (being that it is my fucking opinion) can't be unbiased and based on facts alone! Hence, Smiley smites me with LOGIX and I, the evul dragon, fall to the cave floor gasping; I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "What the fuck do you expect?". If we're going to base a debate on opinions, you can't pull the OBJECTIVE card, because it negates whatever the fuck you were talking about as well.
So you admit that you don't have a shred of ability to judge a game objectively.
Well then, get over yourself, stop going emo and try to keep your wrists intact, mm'kay?

St.Toxic wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the post-nuclear world of Fallout, where everything had a strained, melancholy touch, where people feared the bomb, where no one had the right answer for "where do we go from here", where 50'S WASTELUND didn't even begin to describe the multiple different themes that made the gameworld, is and has been lost for the past 10 years.
You say people, like they all generally loved the bomb and worshipped it.
That's one community, we haven't seen the others?
What's strange about a group going wacko and seeing "the truth" about one thing or another?
St.Toxic wrote: Protip: Go see when it started in this thread. Also, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that we had a funny start indeed, with you saying "Themewise" and I was like "No go Joe" and you were like "What do you have against graphix?". :clap:
I said I don't judge a game based on it. Thanks for misquoting me again though. :clap:
St.Toxic wrote: Maybe you're right. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when someone says "Well shit, they pulled of a post apocalyptic wasteland pretty dosh garn well in FO3" I'm going to be very angry and upset (pant pant) because wether you're talking generic pa or fo pa you're talking about pa in a fo game, and in this case pa in a bad fo game where the pa will be compared to the pa in other fo's.
Point. Hence my oblivious(lol) little world where there are no Fo3's, only spinoff's.
St.Toxic wrote: Cod was always pretty ugly and boxy. How about, say, MP2 or POP:SOT? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "Great models and animations in there".
What about them? They had colorful textures, and a polygon count that was about a quarter of anything decent today.
St.Toxic wrote: You know, I dodged a small one without realizing you had lured me into the big one. Fuck it, and fuck you. :dance:
I try my best.

rabidpeabrain wrote: World of Warcraft? Are you fucking serious? You are using that as an example of a good game smiley?

Are you retarded? Please come on, tell the truth on this one.

World of Warcraft? ROFLMAO. How can you be allowed to judge a real rpg if you play that shit.

I would rather give :pedopete: a handjob than play that shit.
WoW is a good MMO. It's not a good RPG, but that's not the reason I play MMO's.

oh and..
rabitpeabrain wrote:I at least have the balls to admit that i am a fucking zealot, while all you do is prance around like a fucking fairy accepting the fact that bethesda is raping a franchise that you once held dear.
Oh I hold it dear alright, I'm just not acknowledging the 3 as a followup, and slashing my wrists like a fucking emo wanker like you bitches, over it.
The Fallout legacy has ended, there's nothing more to talk about on that front.

Apparently you haven't accepted that, and insist on letting bethsoft get to you. Who's the fucking wanker now you moron?
Our Host!