New Fallout 3 Trailer on Spike TV Saturday!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

New Fallout 3 Trailer on Spike TV Saturday!

Post by King of Creation »

<strong>[ Game -> Preview ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Fallout 3">Game: Fallout 3</a>

<p>In anticipation of E3's kickoff next week, <strong>Bethesda</strong> has given US TV channel Spike TV the newest <em>Fallout 3</em> trailer to show off on a program called "Game Trailers TV." It's on at 1AM EST. <a href="http://bethblog.com/index.php/2008/07/0 ... 3-trailer/" target="_self">From the Bethblog</a>:</p><blockquote><p><em>E3 kicks off next week, but if you want a first look at the new trailer
for Fallout 3, be sure to throw back a few energy drinks so you can
stay up until 1AM on Saturday morning to watch <a href="http://www.spike.com/show/20265">GameTrailers TV with Geoff Keighley: E3 Preview</a> on Spike TV. <a href="http://www.gameplasma.com/index.php?do= ... 96">During the broadcast</a>, they&rsquo;ll be showing a glimpse of a never-before-seen Fallout 3 trailer that&rsquo;ll be shown during E3 next week.</em></p></blockquote><p>I'd prefer a gameplay video much more than another 1 minute trailer. Bethesda could take a few notes from <strong>Blizzard's</strong> recent announcement of <em>Diablo 3</em>.
</p>
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Be sure to do what with what and what the what what? For a what?
Too bad I don't have a TV not to turn on.
Cockgnobbling flowers.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

They need to go back to hype machine school. Utter fail
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

They're acting as if someone would actually buy Fallout 3 for being so frickin' awesome.

Fact:

It's not.
���������
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

people that are home watching spike TV at 1AM on a Saturday night are the kind of people that might be swayed by this sort of shit. I guess they do know their audience.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

PS - and yeah, even with the advent of DVR the thing will probably be up for D/L on the internets/XBL/PSN before you get around to watching it anyhow.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Yeah, they're prolly also gonna add some "superb" copy protection some 11 year old Korean cracks during a toilet break.

So... this raises another question:

I spreading warez "ok" if you do it for the purpose of boycotting something as protest against the same thing you boycott?
���������
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Dreadnought wrote:Yeah, they're prolly also gonna add some "superb" copy protection some 11 year old Korean cracks during a toilet break.
Where's Invictus when you don't need him?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Samuel wrote:boycotting
It will achieve two things. It will increase circulation and exposure - for every peer that shares your stance, there will be a hundred others who only want to scrape the hype from their ears and play it. Also, it will provide fodder for the tenuous argument that it is piracy itself, rather than the measures thus far fielded against it, that is the most significant cause for the alleged decline of PC gaming. The former is certain, the latter hypothetical.

Better to ignore it entirely. :drunk:
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

ok..whats with the fucking obsession with energy drinks? doesn't anyone take fucking speed anymore?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

What hard-core dickcheese would down energy drinks (which are murder for teeth fyi) just to catch some shitty fucking show where they display FUCKING video game trailers!!?!?!?!?!!?

My mind aches for these utter dweeb-bags! Get a life for Christ's sake! or at least get some sleep so your not a strung-out-on-sugar dickhole. My lord!!!

P.S.- If you drink energy drinks, you are a latent homo, and probably desire a butt-fingering.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Edward_R_Murrow
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Edward_R_Murrow »

Who needs energy drinks to stay up until 1 AM? Maybe if you've been downing serious hard liquor from 1 PM on or doing back-breaking labor, but other than that, I can't fall asleep before 2 or 3 unless I'm pretty sick or take double shots of Ny-Quil.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Caleb wrote:ok..whats with the fucking obsession with energy drinks? doesn't anyone take fucking speed anymore?
I still do coke. I'm old school like that.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I had 2 double vodka and redbull/generic copy energy drinks and now i am shivering even though i am not at all cold. Also had a john deere, like in the tractor : Cream Soda (You only get this drink in SA and all the others all over the world are some fake ass weird vanilla flavoured shit.) and 2 shot of vodKa.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Killzig wrote:
Caleb wrote:ok..whats with the fucking obsession with energy drinks? doesn't anyone take fucking speed anymore?
I still do coke. I'm old school like that.

POWERTHIRST!!!!

(now with Lightning!)

:drunk:
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

my vocabulary skills is above you.
mixmastermind
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by mixmastermind »

"In a world in which people with rifles look at old-timey televisions powered by imagination..."
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Is that some kind of fucking joke? Are they trying the old "JAWS"-more-is-less shit on us? I mean look at Diablo III. 5258974023760476 billion people more are gonna buy DIII and they drop fuckloads of footage. And Bethesda shows yet another zoom-out trailer which shows basically NOTHING.

What a bunch of fucking cunts. *punches vasikka in the face to emphasize on how gay Bethesda is*
���������
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

I like it actually. Good teaser, not trailer (hence little content). It's just you keep wondering how the fuck this tv is working and stays in good shape.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WkBNKa2KXZE

haha, why are you guys mocking the teaser? It's just a straight lift from the intro movie. Except they didn't bother working too hard on the content for the TV.

SUPER
SUPER
MART
NUKA COLA!

anddddd we're spent.

ha.
Our Host!