What Dreams May Come

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

What Dreams May Come

Post by cazsim83 »

effin hell - it's about 7:30 here, I woke up about 15 minutes ago - I had a mutated great/awful dream just now and wanted to share it.

At first it started out great - I was in an airport and these thugs started shooting the place up and all of a sudden a couple friends showed up and we, along with a thousand other people, are all dog-crawling down this huge cascading water fountain to get away while the cops are shooting it out w/ the thugs.

We finally get into some back room, which is like a wal-mart or something, and every time I pass a TV it has security footage of the airport shootings. So one of my friends has a friend who works in this Wal-Mart, and as long as we pay him 20% he'll grab whatever we want - so I name off a bunch of games (oc) for him to grab for me, which is weird because every one I named I have except Call of Duty 4.

So I'm walking through Wal-Mart and he keeps telling me - "yeah, they're making this game called Fallout it looks awesome." and I keep telling him "Fallout 3" in varying degrees of intensity. Meanwhile, everyone who hears us talking keeps saying what an amazing game it is (yes "is" - like it had been released already, which it has not, even in the dream) and I finally go "Dude! It's number 3! in a series! They didn't make all this stuff up by themselves!!!" and he's like "yeah, but the other *one* sucked - this one looks way better"............

Also, I woke up before I could play my games.

:sadblinky:
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

I had a dream once too.
I was driving in my car and the roads were empty. Everything was quiet, almost desolate. Then ghost squirrels appeared and told me where to go. They were 3 or 4 and all of them imitated the voice of a navigation computer, but in different styles and accents.
In the end I was flying, and there was tea and cupcakes and we all had a great time. I went home, laid in my bed, and woke up.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I once bit a dragons face off in a dream. It was pretty hardcore.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I have horrible nightmares every night sometimes. I think it's important to remember your dreams, they can give you some good advice.
:chew:
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

I dreamt I had moved into a bigger apartment.
I'm going there with a case of alcoholic eggnog shots(Never tasted anything like it..).
On the way I meet two friends who are very interested in these shots, so they follow me home.

The lobby is filled with hobos and street punks, all of them black.
There is grafitti on most things, and on the glass door for the elevator, the lobby is pretty wrecked, but it's obvious that it was once a grand place.

We go inside the elevtor while these people are staring at us, and there are 3 sentry guns which I advice my friends to turn off.
A security camera in the elevator displays my aparment door from the inside, where more sentry guns are sittting, waiting.

While we're going up I ask one of my friends to go inside and turn those off. (somehow he gets off the moving elevator.)
I see him on the screen, he turns them off and suddenly everything on the screen is going in reverse, and the elevator is plummeting. So I press fast forward, and the elevator goes back up, but stalls midway, and we get out.

I'm with a different friend now, climbing the stairs which look like they fit in an enormous cathedral, winding ther way up towards a heavenly glass roof.
As we run up the stairs, my friends complains about something he heard on the news, and he was pissed about it.
Now that more and more people were being born, 40% of the parents had no idea what to name their children, because all names were taken.

And I wake up.
Testicular Pugilist
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

I dreamt that I was own troll warrior, trapped in side the data analysis program I've been using for the past two weeks while doing my exam project. It had become a platform game, and I had to jump inbetween buttongs like 'chi square' and 'collinary statistics' in order to make the program produce the right graphs. If I made one wrong step, everything dissolved and I would be falling into oblivion. The dream reoccured for three nights in a row.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

The Guardian used tp analyse my dreams, I miss my shrink.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

rabidpeanut wrote:I once bit a dragons face off in a dream. It was pretty hardcore.
I bet the dragon represents that asian kid who fucked you up, that or your momma's tit.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Dude it was ages before that. Like a year ago or more. Then i fell in some water and had a lovely swim, which i remember to have been quite a lot of fun. Then there were all these mooring posts all over the place and all the buildings i had been in earlier were suspended up on posts next to them over the water, but i decided to keep swimming cause it was fun and the water was nice. But i totally bit it's whole face off it was busy carrying me away and it got what it deserved. I don't dream very often, like 5 times a year or so, so when i remember my dreams i really remember them well.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Once I had a dream entitled "Father Time and the Doom Train" o_O
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

MadBill wrote:Once I had a dream entitled "Father Time and the Doom Train" o_O
Must've been your Final Fanasy VIII period.
Testicular Pugilist
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

i dont dream
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Goretheglowingone wrote:i dont dream
yeah, i know how you feel.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Smiley wrote:
MadBill wrote:Once I had a dream entitled "Father Time and the Doom Train" o_O
Must've been your Final Fanasy VIII period.
I was going to say I stopped playing them after 6. Fucking google.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

Goretheglowingone wrote:i dont remember my dreams
Fixed.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Take melatonin. Your dreams get fucked. And you start to remember them.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

fucked? you mean like, proper fucked?
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

50 quid on the rabbit getting fucked. Whats the odds Bricktop?
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Bricktop wasn't involved in any rabbit hunting.
���������
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Ze germans will be here soon.
Our Host!