Fallout 3 featured in GameInformer magazine

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Fallout 3 featured in GameInformer magazine

Post by cazsim83 »

<strong>[ Game -> Interview ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Bethesda Softworks">Company: Bethesda Softworks</a> | More info on <a href="#Fallout 3">Game: Fallout 3</a> | More info on <a href="#Todd Howard">Person: Todd Howard</a>

<p>I'm jealous, as apparently <a href="http://bethblog.com/index.php/2008/05/2 ... ">Bethesda HQ has received their June issue of GameInformer magazine</a>.</p><p><strong>Matt Grandstaff</strong> reports on the Bethblog that Fallout 3 will be featured in June's issue of GI - which includes a brand-new Q&A session with Executive Producer <strong>Todd Howard</strong>. A small excerpt taken from the Bethblog - </p><blockquote><p><em><strong>Game Informer:</strong> Are there going to be location-based encounters, or events not tied to particular quests or missions &mdash; such as the unicorn or goblin caves from Oblivion?</em></p><p><em><strong>Todd:</strong> Absolutely, lots of that. We can&rsquo;t stop ourselves from squeezing as much content as we can into every inch. I think the density is getting really good.</em></p></blockquote><p>For German readers, <strong>Matt</strong> also has this at the bottom of the article - </p><blockquote dir="ltr" style="margin-right: 0px"><p><em>"In international coverage, German website GameStar has </em><a href="http://www.gamestar.de/previews/rollens ... rong><em>a new preview</em></strong></a><em> (in German) on their site as well."</em></p></blockquote><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://bethblog.com/">Bethesda Blog</a></p>
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

An interesting little snippet from the GameSpot forums

As soon as the damn mailman comes with my issue of GI, I'll report back and let you know the scoop.
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

NMA already covered this a week ago (oh, and Gamestar, too, as well as the Gamestop scoop, we've scooped the BethBlog on everything, lulz :drunk: )...
...regardless

Here you go. DaC exclusive.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9994 ... rdizz5.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7176 ... rdibp9.jpg
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

This is the same mag that some donkey was quoting about JE Soule being rejected to make the music for FO3 because he wanted to make it more like the originals.

It feels good to be able to call someone a fake before it has been proven.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:This is the same mag that some donkey was quoting about JE Soule being rejected to make the music for FO3 because he wanted to make it more like the originals.
You mean the fake thing Chefe wrote as a joke?

Since when do people take C seriously?

PS: I'm depending on you guys to comment about the ghoul being shot in the crotch with an uzi in that screenshot.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

The ghoul thing is pretty awesome - trying to be diplomatic, however, I declined to mention it. When I saw it, I'm going WTF?! Is that a GROINSHOT!!!!!

Sadly, I think it was just pure luck.

Also, I noticed you guys scooped everybody, but it didn't seem like a big deal at the time, until I noticed the GI article giving a nod to you and the Codex...although I'm not believing the buzz until I get my *damn* June issue.....effing mailman....
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Why doesn't anyone ask these people why they turned the ghouls into zombies? and the mutants into orcs>
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Brother None wrote:
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:This is the same mag that some donkey was quoting about JE Soule being rejected to make the music for FO3 because he wanted to make it more like the originals.
You mean the fake thing Chefe wrote as a joke?

Since when do people take C seriously?

PS: I'm depending on you guys to comment about the ghoul being shot in the crotch with an uzi in that screenshot.
I didn't know it was done by Chefe, he must of made an alt. I'm still pretty proud that I noticed it okay.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Dogmeatlives wrote:Why doesn't anyone ask these people why they turned the ghouls into zombies? and the mutants into orcs>
Amen.
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

cazsim83 wrote:Also, I noticed you guys scooped everybody, but it didn't seem like a big deal at the time, until I noticed the GI article giving a nod to you and the Codex...
Huh.

You're probably not going to believe this, but I completely read over that line.

Nice nod, though.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

Brother None wrote:uzi
you mean skorpion?
NakedLunch
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by NakedLunch »

There better be a full-fledged Dogmeat Fetch simulator with Havok physics featuring realistic kinematics and projectile motion or THIS GAME IS DEAD TO ME.
Our Host!