What greater pleasure is there?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

What greater pleasure is there?

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

What greater pleasure is there then taking on shit on company time? You know, one of those 20 minute, grab the sports page, getting paid for doing it and eating clock.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

:prolapse:
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

random thread is random.

but yeah, you're right - unless, let's be honest - it's one of those "I'm taking 20 minutes because I have diarrhea so bad I'm afraid to leave this seat" kind of shits.

That sucks.

Which happened.

Today. :tired:

The only thing better would be taking a 20 minute dump on company time while reading the sports page and posting on DaC, amirite?

B)
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

cazsim83 wrote:random thread is random.

but yeah, you're right - unless, let's be honest - it's one of those "I'm taking 20 minutes because I have diarrhea so bad I'm afraid to leave this seat" kind of shits.

That sucks.

Which happened.

Today. :tired:

The only thing better would be taking a 20 minute dump on company time while reading the sports page and posting on DaC, amirite?

B)
Hell yeah! Using company internet to do so too.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

From working a customer service job a while ago I can say that the bathroom was my only solace from mind-numbing questions and requests that I remove some god-abandoned box from 40ft in the air where its been rotting in storage for the bastard who drove 30 miles to get the other part of his shitty bargain set.

Sit back, take the battery out of my store phone, and relax. Half the time I didn't even take a shit. Just the simple chance to hear nothing and not have people constantly calling me if only for five minutes was its own reward.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Customer service :rofl:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: What greater pleasure is there?

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Cimmerian Nights wrote:What greater pleasure is there then taking on shit on company time? You know, one of those 20 minute, grab the sports page, getting paid for doing it and eating clock.
Sooo true. After I'm finished, I often find myself wishing there was more :(
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

CloudNineGT wrote: Half the time I didn't even take a shit. Just the simple chance to hear nothing and not have people constantly calling me if only for five minutes was its own reward.
:salute:

You, sir, are a true patriot. I can only hope to be as awesome as you someday.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

Uh. Is catfuck trying to be ironic? Also, I saw some fuckwit at NMA with the same avatar, and it wasn't you caszim, because I saw you on NMA making a fucking idiot out of yourself (like everywhere, duh).
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

VasikkA wrote:Customer service :rofl:
I've since vowed to never work in a similar position again. It seems to be a rule that the only people who want to have a conversation with customer service longer than "Hey, where are the light bulbs?" are batshit insane and need to tell you about their model trains or failed marriage. Maybe both.

I remember fondly a man who told me about buying women on craigslist for a half hour and then left after being asked, for the tenth time, if he was actually looking for something. And there was a charming lady who I ran like fucking hell every time I saw her because she had some manner of "brain injury" according to her thats symptoms seemed to be complaining for hours and asking me to make all her purchasing decisions only to disregard all my advice.
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

this is why i work outside or on cars, cars that i
bought to sell, cause i dont need some dumb shit
wannabe car guy trying to tell me what to do , FUCK HIM ,he better know how to dodge a flying bottle jack!

but you know what, if i buy a car to mod and sell,
hell call me a artist and buy the car for stupid
ammounts of cash.

i hate people.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i have a better job than any of you B)
it's like taking a 7.5 hour dump
Patrick
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Patrick »

Speaking of shits, I need to take one.

OLOL B)
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I got a job story. I was working at Radioshack and this guy came in with a broken leg. I asked him what happened to his leg, or he volunteered the info... can't remember which, but anyway here's what he told me- He claimed that a mafia-owned construction company had rigged his motorcycle so that while he was riding his brakes would go out, which they inevitably did, and he broke his leg. He said that the mafia had done this because he knew about their control of the construction company and the local police department.

I had absolutely no idea what to make of this. So the guy goes on, saying how he is trying to get in touch with the FBI, and how all the cops in my town were on the take, and even how this guy's own brother was trying to set him up and get him killed.

So I kinda believe the guy. He looks like a major italian badass, and he looked like the type of guy who would get mixed up in the mob. So he leaves and I'm left scratching my head.

So a few months go by and I totally forgot about the guy, and then I hear about some guy who gunned down his brother on the brother's front lawn in front of his daughter not more that a mile from my house. This was the guy who had come into the store, and it turns out he was severely schizophrenic and had recieved treatment for it.

True Story.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Goretheglowingone wrote:this is why i work outside or on cars, cars that i
bought to sell, cause i dont need some dumb shit
wannabe car guy trying to tell me what to do , FUCK HIM ,he better know how to dodge a flying bottle jack!

but you know what, if i buy a car to mod and sell,
hell call me a artist and buy the car for stupid
ammounts of cash.

i hate people.
I hate people too... we should meet.. :jerk:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Dogmeatlives wrote:I got a job story. I was working at Radioshack... it turns out he was severely schizophrenic and had recieved treatment for it.

True Story.
Was he looking for spy/antispy equipment?
Our Host!