Darkstar One

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Darkstar One

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Any of you guys pick this up?
Grabbed it for 5 out of a bargain bin and seeing as how is was made in 2007, I imagined I was in for a shitshow.

It was supposed to be similar to Freelancer and I saw a review of 8.1 on gamespot, so I jumped at the chance when I saw it.

The games not bad though, except for the fact that it was coded by cunts who don't know how to code.
The game doesn't work at 1680x1050. It's the most common LCD widescreen resolution and the game won't fucking run it.
Talk about the stupidest shit ever. Graphical errors and massive crashing doesn't help either but its not bad when I can play it.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Was kind of fun, but got very boring, very quickly as all you do is jump to a system that's got pirates in it, kill them all and get a artifact. Repeat that for every system at least once or twice and that's the entire game.

Mate of mine who actually bothered to finish it said the main story wasn't complete shit though.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

X3 > all
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

All x3 needs is some sort of online mode(coop preferably).
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
Splatterpope
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Splatterpope »

Darkstar zero. Fucking stupid shit.
Our Host!