Todd Howard on OXM Podcast

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

I actually think the silghtly chubby female on the front row to the viewer's left, sitting a bit away from the person next to her, is kinda hawt. I'd do her.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

Tingel Tangel wrote:I actually think the silghtly chubby female on the front row to the viewer's left, sitting a bit away from the person next to her, is kinda hawt. I'd do her.
False.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Tingel Tangel wrote:I actually think the silghtly chubby female on the front row to the viewer's left, sitting a bit away from the person next to her, is kinda hawt. I'd do her.
definitely the most do-able female in the picture, that's for sure. :lesser of two evils:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

cazsim would you stop chiming in whenever anything is posted anywhere fuck
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

atoga would you please stop following me around like a stalker geez i already gave you those naked pictures of clay aiken you forced me to find for you alrite just stop i can't take the pressure anymore

btw - i was going to mention something about the chubby chick before TT ever posted anyhow - just didn't want the public ridicule for mentioning anything about a "chubbie" okay? fuck. back the fuck off, okay?
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

I just woke up and felt sick so i thought id post a reply somewhere :tired:
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

From the makers of Oblivion... the greatest RPG ever made!
The lies reached the top...
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

WTF is wrong with this world? :(
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Here's a big fuck you from me personally to Todd Howard.

Just wanted to stop in and put out there that you, Todd, are the 90's comic book writer who decided that changing everything but keeping the name the same for sales was a good idea. You're the motherfucking Mario64 of this decade, and history will never, ever forgive you.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Im looking forward to grandtheft auto 4
Just so i can get drunk with my home dogs
Then once i feel threatened i can call them all to back me up
Like a real gangsta B)
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
spokomptonjdub
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by spokomptonjdub »

entertainer wrote:Image
From the makers of Oblivion... the greatest RPG ever made!
The lies reached the top...
Gee, I wonder why no one takes gaming "journalists" seriously? :rolleyes:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

If only the fire on that was real, and it extended to bill's weiner.
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

Oblivioners soon becoming real Fallout fans:
you know nothing, oblivion is one of the best games every made, i hate role playing games but i have played oblivion more than anyother game i own, its 'doom good'. I only got fallout one and two cuz i heard the makers of oblivion were making the third one. if they turn it into anything close to what oblivion is it will be a damn good game!!
Bethesda will do a good job. Fallout 3 will be better than 1 and 2 without a doubt! Obviously the grpahics will be better (the graphics for 1 and 2 are shit- even for the standards of those days). I recently played fallout 2 for the first time ever, so I do not have any bias and don't see the game through rose tinted shades, Fallout 2 is great but can get very very annoying (the fighting system is lame, and the fact that you cant upgrade your main SPECIAL stats sucks shit as well)
Have some lulz.
spokomptonjdub
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by spokomptonjdub »

entertainer wrote:Oblivioners soon becoming real Fallout fans:
you know nothing, oblivion is one of the best games every made, i hate role playing games but i have played oblivion more than anyother game i own, its 'doom good'. I only got fallout one and two cuz i heard the makers of oblivion were making the third one. if they turn it into anything close to what oblivion is it will be a damn good game!!
Bethesda will do a good job. Fallout 3 will be better than 1 and 2 without a doubt! Obviously the grpahics will be better (the graphics for 1 and 2 are shit- even for the standards of those days). I recently played fallout 2 for the first time ever, so I do not have any bias and don't see the game through rose tinted shades, Fallout 2 is great but can get very very annoying (the fighting system is lame, and the fact that you cant upgrade your main SPECIAL stats sucks shit as well)
Have some lulz.
I just shoved a rusty screwdriver up my nose in an attempt to scrape away the words I just read.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

I'm fucking sick of that shit.
Reading this aggravates me.
Is there nothing we can do?

I mean even boycotting Bethesda won't help, as the vast amounts of 13 year old douche fags will spend all their money on Bethesda's worthless shit.

WORTHLESS FUCKING SHIT!!
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

somebody's a f...a moron.

"you can't upgrade your stats"?

psycho, jet, mutie, etc - what do they do, I forget???

Powah Armah? Hm.....

Wait wait, you mean that in the span of one year (game time or thereabouts) you shouldn't be able to double- or triple- in strength? WTF? You can't go from moronic imbecile to stephen hawking (w/out the gimp, of course)

WTF!? That's SO lame.

(sarcasm courtesy moi, merci)
Our Host!