Star Wars Blaster 1:1

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Shut up if you don't have anything to say you fucking retard. It looks REALISTIC, not REAL. Also, compared to magi's gun it looks fantastic.
���������
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Dreadnought wrote:Are you retarded or don't you know how to track the source of a picture? I won't tell you if you can't do it yourself.
what, huh? oh boohoo I can't figure it out! wah wah wah.

http://upload.creamedgeezer.com/images/nerfcustom1.jpg

Oh oops, how did that happen? Fuck you, thanks.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I helped you to help yourself. That's so much more valuable so show some appreciation you fucking prick!
���������
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I think magis gun looks a lot more realistic than the one you posted dreadnought. The one you posted just looks like some scraped the paint off all the edges or were painted on, totally original. Also I like how the handle is in perfect condition, a gun with that much wear everywhere else the handle would have a worn look to it.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Dreadnought wrote:Shut up if you don't have anything to say you fucking retard. It looks REALISTIC, not REAL. Also, compared to magi's gun it looks fantastic.
Shut up if you can't read fucking english, you ingrate. I said it looks fake, as in NOT REALISTIC. No gun gets scratched like that and the metallics look off really off. It doesn't matter if it looks like the fucking Da Vinci compared to Magi's. It looks fake, mostly because of the very edging that you're talking about.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I am talking about PAINTED REPLICAS and not REAL GUNS. You better learn about replicas and painting before you stutter rubbish.
���������
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Dreadnought wrote:I am talking about PAINTED REPLICAS and not REAL GUNS. You better learn about replicas and painting before you stutter rubbish.
......Please tell me you're physically trying to look like a moron. The idea behind a "Replica" is that it REPLICATES the look of whatever it is trying to replicate, in this case A GUN. In other words, the idea of creating a replica gun is so that it LOOKS LIKE A REAL GUN. Even so, I wasn't talking about REAL GUNS or if it looked like an existing gun, jesus christ, are you that fucking dense? Let me spell it out for you and HOPE by some act of god that you are able to understand one fucking piece of English in your life.

THAT MODEL'S PAINT JOB IS NOT REALISTIC. THE PAINT JOB IS NOT REALISTIC LOOKING. IT LOOKS INCREDIBLY FAKE. THE WEATHERING IS IN THE WRONG PLACE. THE EDGING LOOKS HORRIBLE. THE METALLICS LOOK HORRIBLE. THAT IS THE SHITTIEST EXAMPLE EVER.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

kids! how many malapropisms can you spot in this thread? :thumbsup:
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

atoga wrote:kids! how many malapropisms can you spot in this thread? :thumbsup:
Win.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

atoga wrote:kids! how many malapropisms can you spot in this thread? :thumbsup:

9 :clap:
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I wish my keyboard had a BITCHSLAP button.
���������
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I bet you also wish you could understand simple English.
mixmastermind
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by mixmastermind »

Dreadnought wrote:I am talking about PAINTED REPLICAS and not REAL GUNS. You better learn about replicas and painting before you stutter rubbish.
I agree with Walt, Replicas should look like guns. Unless the meaning of words suddenly changed overnight. You really should remember that you have an IQ of 43 the next time you attempt to communicate using a written language, 'cause to be honest, at the moment you sound like a real dick.
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

Magi - Good work. An impressive effort with not a lot to go on. (even at high detail the guns in that game are pretty basic as far as textures/models go)

Dread - Shut up.
1. Of course there's scratches where they're not supposed to be. Magi said that it's supposed to look sandblasted. A gun caught in a fucking sandstorm's going to have a bunch of weirdo scratches and scuffs because SAND MOVES HOWEVER IT WANTS.

2. The gun you posted? As far as realism goes, it's retarded. And it looks like a spraypainted nerf gun.
HEY WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT???
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

Heey guys, after all of this discussion i have an image too, i picked up this from somewhere...can`t remember exactly where.Whatever,please give some suggessions.(ABOUT THE GUN ONLY :giggle: )

http://upload.creamedgeezer.com/images/nerfcustom1.jpg
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

PAINTED replicas guys. Show me some PAINTED (where even the WEAR is painted) guns which aren't exaggerated in a 'realistic' way and I accept what you say.

A metal replica with genuine paintjob can be made look worn in a 100 % accurate way.

Happy, swell guy?
���������
Nameless_One
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Nameless_One »

Dreadnought wrote: A metal replica with genuine paintjob can be made look worn in a 100 % accurate way.
...yep, and what about same thing (I mean required handiwork with ~ same quality ) on a replica gun made from plastic polymier materials? :?
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

How did dreadnought get so stupid? Was he born like that or did the world make him like he is?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

I want to see you fags posting something to support what you say. It's getting boring to be right, but idiots think I'm not because they're fucking retarded.
Come on... post me a 1:1 accurate PAINTED PLASTIC REPLICA. Feel free to BASH me as hard as you can with your incredible replica repertoire. Then we'll clear up who is 'stupid'.
���������
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

for a while i thought dreadnought was becoming bearable but that guy is just an idiot
Our Host!