Stuff I don't know but would like u to tell me. PLZ!

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Master Chief

Stuff I don't know but would like u to tell me. PLZ!

Post by Master Chief »

Alright, The editor... We all love it and hate it. At least I do. Anyway point is I'm new to using it and I have some problems with several things and I was hoping u could clear it up for me.

First of all... How do you lay tiles, walls, caps, roofing etc... FAST! The stupid drag function is so inaccurate and slow due to the small sizes you can use. If anyone has any method to lay even one of the above mentioned things quickly then plz FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REPLY!

Second, how do u get ladders to lay correctly on each other?

Third, is there anyway to change the lines colours ex. the yellow camera bounds.

Thanks for your help. If I have any more questions I'll start another topic or reply to this one. All u veteran level makers out there give me your advice!
falloutfan2007
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by falloutfan2007 »

you might get an answer if you didnt sound so demanding, also those are good questions i wanted to know those too, i really want to know how to get triggers to work and how to make new entities and images for stuff but these questions are probably already answered in another topic somewhere but id still like to know, some one should put together a full tutorial and put it in a single topic.
I'm Full Of Ideas With Nothing To Waste Them On!!

Roadwarrior
Our Host!