Eye-color.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

What color are your eyes?

Blue
39%
Brown
37%
Green
13%
Hazel
11%

Total votes: 38

Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

right, she wasnt jewish.

nazis are odd people. Hitler was the advocate of an anti-jewish belief where he was partly jewish himself.

Dylan Klebold, one of both adressers of the "campaign of terror" executed at a Columbine highschool (Denver Colorado) in 1999 was reported having shouted "Heil Hitler" on more than one occasion where he too was jewish himself.

wtf is the matter with nazis? are they in fact just a bunch of illusionist
Sometimes an atomic weapon is just an atomic weapon, ja?
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

right, checked some info on eye colors

the color is decided by a 2 certon figments, however, i forgot their names... and, naturaly, the book is at a friend's house

blue eyes are infact, reccessive, only god knows why most of you are blue eyed freaks

brown eyes are dominant usualy

hazel(lighter blue is it?) is a result of lack of blue figment, without brown connected

black eyes are deeper shade of brown(not written in the book, but it makes sense, does it?)

and green... is what happand when both blue and brown are in dominance

and gray eyes... freaks of nature? :P no idea

why eyes change colors is beyond me
Hello New Jersey
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

My eyes seem to be unexplicable as well :)

With Hitler's wife, I was confusing her with one of his girlfriends, who was jewish.
Gizmo
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Gizmo »

Yippee. I feel special. Red eyes. And no, I am not albino. Unfortunately, my parents force me to wear coloured contact lenses :cry: A friend of mine has multi-coloured eyes. His left is hazel and green, while the right is blue and hazel. We're the wierdest people at school.
Oh wow, banned again!
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

MF wrote:My eyes are quite sensitive to light and my pupils get really small in direct sunlight. So small it appears I don't even have pupils from a distance.
It's because to see thing our eyes work like mirrors, we need light to see things. So when it's dark the pupil expands to let more light in, so you can see. While in alot of light the pupil shrinks so you're not getting too much light.

And Kash, did you even read all of what I said? and I quote
Stainless wrote:But if your parents both have blue eyes, and their parents both have blue eyes, guess what? You'll have blue eyes.
And what you said is basically agreeing with me...

As your parent's parents are you (guess what) grand parents.
Kashluk wrote:Nope... The genes ain't that simple. If either one of your grandparents, for example, had the brown eye-gene underneath they could pile up in you ending up in the dominon of the brown genes.

I'm a good example: My mom and her mother and father all have blue eyes... I have green-brown :?
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

first, let me start by saying we're quite the multicolored group...

second, you're all a buncha blue eyed freaks, exepect for gizmo, who's a redeyed freak

it doesnt realy make sense, i mean, usualy, brown eyes are dominant over blue eyes... and yet, the majority here is blue, or hazel

wierd....
Hello New Jersey
Araanor
Respected
Respected

Post by Araanor »

I think grey eyes are a variant of blue.

My eyes are of a grey shade. However, in my right eye, I have a brown spot.

ME = K3WL
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

the guardian wrote:first, let me start by saying we're quite the multicolored group...

second, you're all a buncha blue eyed freaks, exepect for gizmo, who's a redeyed freak

it doesnt realy make sense, i mean, usualy, brown eyes are dominant over blue eyes... and yet, the majority here is blue, or hazel

wierd....

That's because the majority of people posting on these forums is white. Blue eyes are more common among white people than brown eyes are. This probably explains it.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I have blue eyes. Nothing special, there not light blue or dark blue, they don't sparkle or have some pigments of other colours, just normal blue.
:chew:
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

I have only one question...

Do contact lenses that make you look like you have no pupil exist?

I wanna look like a freak. :D
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

oh sweet unexplained and powerful entity! pyro's ONE OF THEM

its like night of the living dead... only the undead have blue eyes and, uh.... its like night of the living dead, no questions about that
Hello New Jersey
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Lynxer wrote:That's because the majority of people posting on these forums is white. Blue eyes are more common among white people than brown eyes are. This probably explains it.
Nope, would have nothing to do with it. Skin colour is usually co-dominant with other skin colour genes. They aren't closly linked genes.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

It wasnt a suggestion, its a FACT. Blue eyes are more common among white ppl than any of the other colors, including brown are. Statistically that is. This means the chance of a white indivual browsing these forums having blue eyes is larger than that he/she has brown eyes.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

perhaps a statistical fact, but not a biological one, no
Hello New Jersey
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

judging from the fact most white ppl here originate from countries located in Nothern Europe or the U.S....it IS a biological fact as it is. Most U.S residents are descendants of imigrants that originated from Germany/Ireland and England in particular. Blue eyes are the majority in these countries, as in present-day Europe.
Some Northern-Europeans have brown eyes though, like myself. So, basically, im a rarity.
You'r white, just no european, brown eyes are common among ur people. As people from Central-asia/Afrika/Asia etc are quite uncommon on this board blue eyes are likely to be larger in number than brown eyes.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

hey?

does anyone have these little circular bubbly shapes in their eyes?
rather than lines coming from the inside. its sould wierd, but its not. if my camera workd id post a pic.

oh, and my eyes are greyish green. not really hazel though
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

look, its not a biological fact, i mean, being white skinned does not effect the color of one's eyes, alright? it is, statisticly, correct, but its not biologicly correct...
Hello New Jersey
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Crap, blue eyes are native to caucasian ppl, thats why the majority has them. Brown eyes in a white system are a contamination due to contact with the superior brown gen that ISNT native to the white race. This is why the majority of people on this board having blue eyes is a biological fact as well.
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

i dont realy have enough information to support my point, so i assume you're correct

so, how can you explain the fact that most israelies have brown eyes?
Hello New Jersey
Our Host!