Solid Snake v. JC Denton

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

JC Denton or Solid Snake?

JC Denton ( the cooler dude )
55%
Solid Snake ( Still cool, but not as much as JC )
9%
The Vault Dweller kicks both their asses!
36%
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 11

Dark Xenomorph

Solid Snake v. JC Denton

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Battle of the protagonists! I think JC could beat Snake cause JC got all them augs and is sneakier than Snake. Even though they are both Geneticly engineered, there may be more conspicracy behind JC than Le Enfants Terribles project ( see MGS )
Jack_Deth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Jack_Deth »

Snake Plissken would win...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Snake. JC has to rely on all that weaponry when Snake can kill with his bare hands. Also, Snake has destroyed Metal Gear about 4 times in total now. Even JC couldn't do that.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

tEh VLau7 Dw3lllah!!!! pH33r HIMM!!!!11

V4lUt dWre113R w1Ll zh3w7 uR @$$ 0phph!!

OmG OGM OMGMGO!!1

:?
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

that's true. Snake has taken down 4 giant robots while JC cant do that. Snake may be a hard ass but JC can be loving ( all he is is a robot that wants to be loved :) ) Also, Snake could spend a month in the woods and snap a guys neck silently.
DeepOmega
Regular
Regular

Post by DeepOmega »

4?? Try 20, foo'. The second-to-last boss in MGS 2 (on the highest difficulty, natch) is 20 Metal Gears. Fucking insane. Took me a few hours to finally beat em all..

JC would beat snake down, tho. I mean, Snake only took out the MGs with his STINGER launcher, which is just like a GEP Gun. JC has enough augs to completely beat snake down.

I can't believe I'm arguing about this. :roll:
Peace and much love...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Actually, that was Raiden who took out all the MGs at the end. Not Snake, that's the whole point though. JC could win "With his augs" but Snake doesn't need stuff like that, he is a human killing machine. Where as JC is a human killing freak of nature.
DeepOmega
Regular
Regular

Post by DeepOmega »

TheReaper wrote:Actually, that was Raiden who took out all the MGs at the end.
!!!!

I *salute* you, TR, for your masterful remembering skillz. Nicely done. I lose. :?
Peace and much love...
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I thought Raiden was the God of Thunder in Mortal Kombat :mrgreen:
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Raiden was a pussy in MGS2, Snake can really kick his ass!:twisted:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

In MGS:Substance though you can be snake and fight all teh metal gears.

The biggest thing JC took down was a military robot with twin miniguns. The biggest thing Snake took down was a 100ft robot with rocket launchers, rail gun, a laser and miniguns.

vault dweller still kicks all ass. He can kill 10 foot mutants armed with flame-throwers, miniguns and RPGs with his bare hands.

JC is just another guy, except he has augs in him. If snake had augs he'd be liek...cool? Plus he has stealth gear and infinite ammo for any weapon. JC has a plasma rifle and a crappy sword that haven't been invented yet.

Bah, this is stupid. let's discuss if the chosen one would kick the vault dwellers ass.
:chew:
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

DeepOmega wrote:I *salute* you, TR, for your masterful remembering skillz. Nicely done. I lose. :?
Thanks.
DarkXen wrote:Raiden was a pussy.
Don't you mean, Raiden _has_ a pussy :lol: he was either a poof or a woman. No other reason for him.

My only problem with MGS2 was that you didn't get to control Snake for long enough. You spent about 1/5 of the game as snake and the rest as Raiden.
DeepOmega
Regular
Regular

Post by DeepOmega »

TheReaper wrote:My only problem with MGS2 was that you didn't get to control Snake for long enough.
My only problem was the fucking plot. Every time I play it (yeah, I've played a few times... must... find.... dog tags....) I skip the last 20 minutes or so of convos. The part that's supposed to be philosophical, but is instead a load of bullshit. Oh, and the final boss was painfully easy.
Peace and much love...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I think the katana should have been used A LOT more.
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

You should of gotten that katana half-way through Big Shell.
Constipated BladeRunner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Constipated BladeRunner »

JC has a brain, not to mention his augs.
How could snake see him wit cloak. Get up behind him and BLAM! the plasma gun is soiled!
Also the stg. modification! JC could throw him 20 feet away if he came near him!
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Lo Wang could kick both thier sorry asses at the same time... :wink:
Section8
I Make Games!
I Make Games!

Post by Section8 »

I'd imagine they'd fuck each other in their arses until they both bleed to death, resulting in a draw. Two highly overrated characters from two highly overrated games if you ask me.
--
Only a real artist knows the actual anatomy of the terrible, or the physiology of fear - the exact sort of lines and proportions that connect up with latent instincts or heriditary memories of fright, and the proper colour contrasts and lighting effects to stir the dormant sense of strangeness.
Bulldog
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bulldog »

Haplo wrote:Lo Wang could kick both thier sorry asses at the same time... :wink:
Caleb could take Lo Wang any day of the damn week.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Dark Xenomorph wrote:You should of gotten that katana half-way through Big Shell.
eh? I got it when raiden met snake or whatever.

It was still under-used.

JC doesn't even have a personality. Snake is just another war vet who still shoots people. Like rambo, except a bit quieter.

Serious Sam or another no-brain shooter guy could probably kill them both though.
Our Host!