Webpage advice...

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

Which webpage is better?

1.) The Old Webpage
18%
2.) The New Webpage
64%
3.) Neither, they Both sucked...
18%

Total votes: 11

BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

Haplo wrote:Wow, that's....a lot...I really like two of em though :D I'll see what I can do...
As you see these are not mine, i have nothing that is mine... :? I can always try to write game reviews or even walktroughts. :wink:
And i'll try to find more of those pics. :D
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Roger that.

*Envisions 15 or so site links...

Time to learn how to do toolbars or frames :wink:
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

My scientists at my secret nuclear bunker can teach you... What you didn't knew of my bunker? You want directions, ok here it goes but it's secret ok? Just follow the signs...

Haplo

Post by Haplo »

WTF kinda moron was stupid enough to paint that one? :lol:
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

Probably the same asshole that drinks this...

:roll:

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

The second(newer) page is a lot better. Things are nicely organized and easy to find. I like the pic on the front page and generally it looks better than the old one.
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

I actually bypassed the intro page directly into the main, so here is my intro page...I'm planning to use Frames later, so I'll give a choice between frames and no frames here...

http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/knightmichael/
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I have a whole word document of those type of things. I'll have to dig it up and send it to you BJ.
Jack_Deth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Jack_Deth »

Yea, the 2nd page looks a lot better. I don't know much about Gundam Wing but the site looks interesting.
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Gundam Wing has a very good storyline and good graphics...and it's violent and has existential philosophy, what more could you ask for?
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Not a lot more really. That has it all :D
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

That's why it's there :wink:

Speaking of which, I'm still taking suggestions for the site!
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I have a suggestion, more for the members, like guardian and BJ. LOG IN TO THE ROUND TABLE AND CHAT GODDAMMIT!!!! Right now, me and Haplo are the only ones there. I am known as WerewolfReaper. I have my own e-mail address with the site.

As for site suggestions... hm, at the moment I can't think of any but when I do, I won't hesitate to post them to you :D
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Meet you over there Reaper.... :wink:

BJ, Guardian, S_M, Kotario, K~G~T, GG, and VassiKa, get with the Program! Join the Chat room and grab an e-mail address, I created the damn things so I know they're free!

This should be interesting....
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

YAY! More members :D
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

I'm pretty sure that I invited them all before...

The Campfire is up! Right now there is a three way tie between Philisophy, Literature, and Fallout for what gets worked on next week...

Guys, I have a navigation bar that will Allow for easier navigation of the site, but it opens a completely new browser, and I find it aggravating...I'm gonna use it for the links to outside sites at the bottom of the navigation table on the index page...Tell me what you think! (I'll post again when I've finished it)
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

Navigation Tool Bar is up!
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

I wonder where BJ is, he hasn't posted for a while and he isn't on the Round Table yet either...

What happened to my sound file on Secret of the South? It doesn't seem to be there anymore :?
Haplo

Post by Haplo »

What? I haven't changed anything there at all! Did you wait for the mid to load?

Let me go look...

I just checked and it still loads on my browser...check to see if your speakers are disconnected, if your mute is on, and see if it loads at the bottom of the screen...
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Great, more improvements. :D

I visited the chatroom but there was no one active at the moment. I might join in again, after the weekend.
Our Host!