Russians mod Fallout 1 into Fallout 2 engine

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I imagine Bethsoft will release them as extra DLC and charge you for it.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I figured that they just wouldn't release them as to milk the DLC transactions to the max. PC gamers didn't bother with that shit because they could just mod their own horse armor into the game for free. Now they have to buy the dog armor.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Satanias wrote:I can see I'm late, and it seem like this mod is no longer available.
Is it available somewhere else, or is it lost?
And if someone got it, I hope someone can instruct me how to get the English language on it.

Its my favorite game, but I'm not used to mods, and my Russian is even worse...
Here, try this.

CLICKY

Broken english, but the download links still work, and it has some instructions also which translated across ok. The download sites themselves are in Russian, but it's easy enough, type in the number that's displayed into the little box below it, then click the button below the text box. Wait 5 seconds and download should begin.

Also, for the instructions for installation, I imagine the translation is ment to say "active/open/start" patcher.exe for step 3, instead of stating to neglect it.

hope that helps.
Satanias
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Satanias »

Thanks Stainless :joy:
Do to my work schedule I'm not able to try it for another month.
I got to download it, but had to use Google Translate for some reason.
The Yahoo link would not translate it...

Anyway I hope it works, and will try it shortly before Fallout 3 comes out :dance:
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

Wolfman Walt wrote:
OriahUlrich wrote:of course mod tools for fallout 3
Dumb question. Were mod tools actually officially announced as being included? Because last I heard it was a no.
actually, it was announced and they said, yes. But, it will not come with the game. They are making the tools after they make the game. The tools WILL be made and released, after the game comes out.
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

OriahUlrich wrote:
Wolfman Walt wrote:
OriahUlrich wrote:of course mod tools for fallout 3
Dumb question. Were mod tools actually officially announced as being included? Because last I heard it was a no.
actually, it was announced and they said, yes. But, it will not come with the game. They are making the tools after they make the game. The tools WILL be made and released, after the game comes out.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008/09/23/interview-pete-hines-on-fallout-3-mods wrote:Right now, we can’t say definitively “there will be mod tools, and here is when they’ll be out”. That work remains to be done.
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

you have lost this battle entertainer. Tried to prove me wrong and you failed. lol. this was soooo long ago. I said, there WILL be tools. and.. there are. :)

Edit: Actually, im not sure if your supporting me or just trying to prove me wron. But hey, who cares.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Thanks for watching. Tune in next week for more; rince - repeat.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Heheh.. St. Toxic is kicking some serious sarcastic ass lately. Three cheers and :salute:!
Our Host!