Weapon class poll

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.

Best Weapon Class

Melee
13%
Small Guns
37%
Big Guns
23%
Energy Weapons
27%

Total votes: 30

Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

BIG guns...

Cha Cha Cha Cha!!! dance to the rhythm of lead, you!
-or-
Pssssswwwef!!... BOOOM!!!!! you are now GOOO!!!
Grand Lord Penguin
Respected
Respected
Location: The secret underground lair- er, dojo of the Penguin style Kung-Fu

Post by Grand Lord Penguin »

HtH is the closest thing to Kung-Fu, even if it is slow and weak gaijin Powerfist boxing. Give me Penguin style kung-fu and I could level a city.
Black Mage: She better have an antidote for FACE STABBIN'! 'Cause, ooh, her face is so stabbed when we get back!
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

Small guns with the sniper perk. Works great in both 1 & 2.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

All of the above.

1) Never go anywhere without a Super Sledge to back you up, just in case someone gets close enough and you want to send them sliding across the map (and as long as you don't mind waiting while they slide). It's especially fun to take out the Bounty Hunters with a sledge.

2) Combat Shotgun. Never leave home without it. BLAM BLAM BLAM! And repeat. Used even later on in the game to take out small rodents to conserve ammo (not that conserving ammo mattered, but I like to think it does)

3) Minigun on small animals. I like and enjoy overkill.

4) Plasma. Rifle. Weapon of choice.

5) Poll is an interesting name for a..... Poll :/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DansingMungki
Respected
Respected

Post by DansingMungki »

I use big guns and small guns so I can use pretty much whatever I find lying around bloodied corpses. Ive got several weapons I like to switch between. Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle, Minigun and Rocket launcher. Ive also got HtH so whenever Ive got a few fp's left but not enough to shoot I can smack anyone stood next to me with my power fist.

Anybody use throwing skill? Id like to use grenades but it seems it takes allot of work to get it to a level where you can throw grenades far enough away so you dont damage yourself aswell as the enemy.
DansingMungki
Respected
Respected

Post by DansingMungki »

I think they shouldve made melee and unarmed the same thing.
Our Host!