Auschwitz command after work :dance:

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Auschwitz command after work :dance:

Post by PiP »

new photos from Auschwitz (over 1million killed) have been found; I thought you might find them interesting
http://www.ushmm.org/research/collectio ... auschwitz/
snip:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

choo choo here comes the jew train, next stop Auschwitz, all aboard
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Looks like a jolly old time. Interesting. :king:

...and I like those odds. :eyebrow:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Looks pretty casual B). Maybe the nazis weren't such inhuman monsters after all. :history book propaganda:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I blame the jews
Kikes had it comin
PiP

Post by PiP »

VasikkA wrote:Looks pretty casual B). Maybe the nazis weren't such inhuman monsters after all. :history book propaganda:
yeah funny part is they were supervising mas gassing at the same time :drunk:
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I guess gassing a kike is just like swatting a fly. B)
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Superhaze wrote: ...and I like those odds. :eyebrow:
I bet they'd give you the Iron Cross if you could impregnate them all. :dance:
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

They were people... they had good times and bad times. They didn't see what they were doing as a crime and I think that makes it even worse.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Where's TNP?
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

PiP

Post by PiP »

Carib wrote:They were people... they had good times and bad times.
well, that wasn't a particularly bright thought. Point is, it's spine-chilling to realise how they were 'chilling' when you know what they were doing in Auschwitz and how they were doing it.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

To write only of some of the concerns of such a posting : Obsolete, fourth hand technology, incompetent, egocentric underlings, insufficient funding, unflinching deadlines. Can you even grasp how stressful meeting those omnipresent quotas would have been under such and similar circumstances ?

Sutekh forbid what would have happened had they too few opportunities to unwind ! :drunk:
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Blargh wrote:To write only of some of the concerns of such a posting : Obsolete, fourth hand technology, incompetent, egocentric underlings, insufficient funding, unflinching deadlines. Can you even grasp how stressful meeting those omnipresent quotas would have been under such and similar circumstances ?

Sutekh forbid what would have happened had they too few opportunities to unwind ! :drunk:
They should have used my plan.
ixg
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by ixg »

madness
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

personally.. i dont give a damn about the jew, its not like it knocked down there numbers,
the only people right now that have any place to
complain is the native Americans, but even then,
90% of them are driving new vehicles!.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Splatterpope
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Splatterpope »

Goretheglowingone wrote:...that have any place to
complain is the native Americans...
You reek of American consumerism.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

but the showers didn't have water. instead the crowded room was quickly filled with laffin gas and we laffed and laffed and laffed and laffed laffed and laffed and laffed and laffed while 'it's a long way to tipperary' played :ruptured laffinspleen:
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
aries100
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by aries100 »

Carib wrote:They were people... they had good times and bad times. They didn't see what they were doing as a crime and I think that makes it even worse.
The following comments should be taken as an explanation, not as an excuse or a condoning og what the nazis did in the 1930's and 1940's.
Just to be clear I'm explaining this, not defending this. And I think what carib is saying has merit and some truth to it...

The nazis in Auschwitz did not think of what they did as crime, the only thought of is a some glorius action for das Vaterland e.g. Germany. This is actually worse, sincé this means that would have felt no remorse or sadness over what they had done to other people in the death camps.

They just saw what they did as a way to cleanse Germany of all what was evil and what threathened the pure wiz, eh, I mean German blood. And what the thought was threathening the pure blood or 'das Folk' (the people), it were the jews, but it also were the physically disables, the homosexuals, the communists, the mentally disabled and people who just did not fit into the nazi's ideas of conformity e.g. the purebreed arian race ideal.

And that's why the could experiment on jews or slavs the one day, and the next day play with their children. They did it for the betterment of humanity --- did someone say Bioshock now?? Or was it just a distant whisper in the dark....

The point is that the nazis in Germany actually believed that they were doing the right thing for the betterment and improvement of the human race. They were very wrong, but the allied powers did not see this untill after 1945 or 1947 or so? Why was that do you think? Could it possibly that the US, the UK and even Denmark has similar programs for forced sterilization of people who didn't fit the conventional bill of behaviour? Yes, maybe it could be so. I know that in Denmark the bill (or law) thatgave doctors the authority to sterilize someone against their own will was abolished less than 40 years ago, I think it was in 1969 or 1971.

The science in Europe at that time said that people who weren't very intelligent etc. should not be able to reproduce since they couldn't earn their own keep in society, likewise was the argument for why disabled people should not be able to reproduce. It was thought at the time that people who weren't really intelligent would get offspring with the same bad intelligence that their parents had, the same was thought about people's non-conformity behaviour e.g. women with a strong sexdrive should not be able to reproduce as this would fill the world with immoral girls e.g. girls&women who upset the very fabric of society as they fucked their way through society - and other such nonsens. Luckily, today, we know different - or do we??

/aries100
please support http://www.gamerdad.com - the
voice of reason when it comes to gaming and children

support democracry - please visit
http://www.whydemocracy.net/home
PiP

Post by PiP »

you're scratching the surface and I like the inquisitive spirit, aries :yes: :blahblah:
Our Host!