my life is agony

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
ixg
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

my life is agony

Post by ixg »

i cut my finger at work :(
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

i'm plastered again. a couple of years ago, me and a mate used to hang around at this bar called the underdog, which we just called the dog. as time passed on, we changed professions, the bar got closed, and we lost touch with our old drinking-mates. that's sad. but this week-end, we all got together again for one last pint. and one last cognac, and one last jaeger, and one last gt and one last whatever, and now i'm back, and i've had a very nice time, reminiscing with my old drinking-mates. i'm pretty drubnk, but that's the way it's supposed to be. nostalgia. go dac!
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

See, this is proof that not all gay guys hang out in discos and drink Lemon Drops.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Subhuman wrote:See, this is proof that not all gay guys hang out in discos and drink Lemon Drops.
He could have gotten lost on the way.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

it was mardis gras in manchester da other week and they blocked off all of gay town and made it into a ghetto, thats interesting huh. also lesbians are sluts.
:chew:
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

You forgot to add something in about how they should set the place on fire and let them all die a slow, horrible, roasting death. I'm actually disappointed in you. It must be the new avatar.

Uri - I went to a strip club for the first time this weekend (it was a "straight" bar) and met the nicest girl. I know she was only nice because I had lots of cash on me, but damn, I think I'm smitten.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

This thread is why I absolutely hate the internet.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

For once I agree with popscythe.
ixg
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by ixg »

is it something i did
Edward_R_Murrow
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Edward_R_Murrow »

Alrighty then....
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

I also cut my finger at work :( Twice. And hurt my knee. And got four different burn marks - one of them being from hot oil and still stinging like hell. And one of the cuts still bleeds sometimes. Agony, indeed.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

you're working at McDonald's, you deserve every bit of pain
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Tell me, do people spit in those burgers as well? I've always been intrigued to know.
Cthulhugoat
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Cthulhugoat »

I like scratching my wounds.
Kahgan
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Kahgan »

scratching wounds is teh joy.

what's up with whining about cutting one's fingers? It happens like every fucking day, get over it.
BRING BACK CENTERED DAC!

REGIN* FOR KING OF NORWAY!

http://forum.nwsgames.net/index.php
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

I don't work in McD and never will :( My boss tells me we are a Family Welcoming Restaurant which Strives for optimated service of Food which is Fast and Convenient. I think she does so to make me feel better about my shitty job...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i work at a bar and pull pints all the time and talk to foreign people because im the only white guy there lol

DA CULTURAL DIVERSITY IS...EXTRA ORDINARY.
:chew:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Tingel Tangel wrote:I don't work in McD and never will :( My boss tells me we are a Family Welcoming Restaurant which Strives for optimated service of Food which is Fast and Convenient. I think she does so to make me feel better about my shitty job...
You work in fast food? You seem smarter than that. In the states, usually dumb asses and crack heads work in fast food.

If this thread is about life sucking, I just fooled around with the ex, and she asked me if I wanted to marry her. I said I think I would, she wasn't sure if she would. She is strange but that's what I adore about her. I guess it sucks because I know she is gonna fuck with my head some more, but it's good just having her for awhile.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

I work in fast food in order to make enough money to get through my studies. I work 17 hours every other weekend and 6 hours every other Thursday and other than that I stay as far away from the place as I can - I study Political Science at the university, and living in the city and eating and breathing is expensive, so I have to make my money somehow.

And actually, a surprising number of really smart kids work at my job - my weekend manager studies psychology, my close-down help studies bio-chemistry, the First Lady studies law. I'm a bit surprised myself.
edhead
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by edhead »

Tingel Tangel wrote:I work in fast food in order to make enough money to get through my studies. I work 17 hours every other weekend and 6 hours every other Thursday and other than that I stay as far away from the place as I can - I study Political Science at the university, and living in the city and eating and breathing is expensive, so I have to make my money somehow.
Do you know any languages other than English? Freelance (or full time, or part-time) translation jobs pay quite well, and it's not mind-numbing, too. I used to be a freelance translator until I found a full time job, where I'm also listed as a "translator" (although I'm really more of a content writer). Paid for the studies, and still got money on beer, weed and condoms :drunk:

EDIT: typo
Our Host!