Gamereactor Video Interview with Emil P.

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Gamereactor Video Interview with Emil P.

Post by DaC-Sniper »

<strong>[ Person -> Interview ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Emil Pagliarulo">Person: Emil Pagliarulo</a> | More info on <a href="#Bethesda Softworks">Company: Bethesda Softworks</a><br><br><p><a href="http://www.gamereactor.se/">Gamreactor</a> has interviewed <strong>Emil Pagliarulo</strong>, the lead designer of Fallout 3. Here are some short headwords from that ca. 7 minute long video interview, you might be interested in:</p><p><strong></p><blockquote><strong>*New example for choices and consequences: you meet a little kid in the wasteland, the question is what do you do with the kid?</strong><p> </p><p><strong>*Everytime you fire a gun, the shots are determined by your skills.</strong></p><p><strong>*Emil says he`s very proud of the rad scorpions in Fallout 3.<br></strong></p><p><strong>*The game will feature old robots (Mr. Handy etc.) and a bunch of new ones.<br></strong></p><p><strong>*He says the deathclaw definitely won`t be a furry deathclaw.</strong></p><p><strong>*"Flaming sword" with gasoline</strong></p></blockquote></strong><br></b><p> </p><p>As we already know from previous interviews, is that you won`t be able to kill this kid or any kids, at all, so don`t get your hopes up on that one. You can download this whole video interview under this <a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/system/admin/%3Cspan"></a><a href="http://www.gamereactor.se/grtv/player/popup.php?id=1247" target="_blank">link</a>
</p><p>Thanks to our new member <a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/profi ... >Jakkal</a> for the information.</p><p>Some of you might have noticed that the frontpage looks a little bit strange, don`t worry it`ll be fixed <em>soon</em>.<br> </p>
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

how about having sex with the child? For a price of course :thailand:
The Idiot
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by The Idiot »

Why do these morons persist that going FPP is evolution? Depressing.

ps. flaming sword lol
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

It'll be like Oblivion but with flaming swords. :aiee:
aries100
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by aries100 »

Nice interview :) Great info :)

Now let's wait 'till fall(out) 2008...
please support http://www.gamerdad.com - the
voice of reason when it comes to gaming and children

support democracry - please visit
http://www.whydemocracy.net/home
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

holy shit, someone crank up the A/C and get Emil a sweat bucket. Poor guy.

Gotta say though, Radscorpions and Ants are by far my least favorite enemies to gut in Fallout. They just don't squeal as nice as a raider.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Splatterpope
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Splatterpope »

They make nice cracking noises though.

Also, flaming sword, what the fuck.
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

We lose. time to pack it up and go home guys.
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
4too
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

On, The Road -- Again

Post by 4too »

On, The Road -- Again

DarkLegacy @ http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38805
... Also, flaming shishkebab has no place in Fallout, other than in Bob's Iguana Stand.

Foggy speculation by me, please follow this flow.

Flaming sword --> shishkebab --> Iguana-On-A-Stick --> Bob's Iguana-On-A-Stick used 'long pork' harvested by bad Doc in Junktown,

equals a weapon finely fitted to this NEW world concept, this Bethesda FO3 world concept that takes proud meaty bites out of Cormac McCarthy's The Road.

Recall reported in demo: bodies eaten stat or 'score'; Behemoth Mutie collecting bodies in shopping cart.

The Flaming-kebab!

A weapon that slices = dices = cooks = AND restores hit points with all the unique FLARE one would expect from a survival horror inspired Nex Gen video entertainment.

You jaded game veterans can say you saw it before in various incarnations of 'the vampire sword'.

But in this mercantile media so 'blessed' with vehicles that revel in body eating zombies, why would this NOT be a must, ... a must satisfy craving.

The need to feed.

Remember the 'Stranger In A Strange Land' GROKing aesthetic, it adds a cannibal glee every time some one says 'eat me'.

Time to bring back that old '60's / '70's kitsch cliche ""Grok me"", and be a cool ghoul making refined referrals to Heinlein Sci Fi?

Too literary for the reading challenged Nex Gen persona to fake?

Ya baby, lets be natural, and keep it simple, grok me?

Be Nex Gen, Be simple. ---> So its all just a merry old horror survival world view, now, man, in this brave new 'merican Century!

And to set this tone, dig this tomb.

Wonder.

Any missing persons in Maryland?

With your elite fan knowledge of the books read at B-soft, the games played by B-soft dev's, ..

Would YOU want to be alone in the dark in Bethesda?

Pleasant dreams, ... babies!

4too
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Re: On, The Road -- Again

Post by VasikkA »

4too wrote:Would YOU want to be alone in the dark in Bethesda?
I can feel 4too's posts in every part of my cursed body and soul, running down my spine before vaninshing into the void leaving behind a reborn infant trapped in a hollow shell of a man.

This topic can be locked now.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Flaming sword is a bit cliché. But a flaming axehead would be sweet. At least it's sure to char some flesh, deeply.
Testicular Pugilist
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Gosh 4Too, you use your tongue purdier than a $20 whore.

Everytime I hear more Bethesda news I get the feeling that we're the fucked-up alternate universe to a normal universe.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

ecks bocks ecks bocks :davide:
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Cimmerian Nights wrote:Gosh 4Too, you use your tongue purdier than a $20 whore.

Everytime I hear more Bethesda news I get the feeling that we're the fucked-up alternate universe to a normal universe.
I think I already mentioned how I realized that I was killed inadvertently some time before tactics came out, and this is all a "real rpg player's" hell we are trapped in.

It's like mcdonalds purchased your favorite mom and pop grubdown, and then very slowly and sneakily inserted mcd's practices and products into their lineup... until you've got a fucking happy meal stuck on your flaming sword and radiation magic crackling at your fingertips, and yer facing down a giant (fps) mini-boss wondering what the fuck happened to the bacon and eggs with toast I came here for?
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
knightalvesrx
SDF!
SDF!

Post by knightalvesrx »

deathclaw dead nice
Our Host!