Inside the Vault: Brendan Anthony

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
JHMN
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Inside the Vault: Brendan Anthony

Post by JHMN »

<strong>[ Company -> Article ]</strong> - More info on <a href="#Bethesda Softworks">Company: Bethesda Softworks</a>

<p>Another Inside the Vault, this time on Bethesda programmer Brendan Anthony. Take a look:</p><blockquote dir="ltr" style="margin-right: 0px"><p><strong><em>Ever play the Fallout games?</em></strong></p><p><em>I knew this day would come! No, the truth is I haven&rsquo;t played them. It&rsquo;s not quite as important that programmers play the previous games as it is that artists and designers do so, but I&rsquo;ll tell you what, I hereby resolve to play Fallout 1. And I won&rsquo;t even cheat on this resolution like I did with my New Year&rsquo;s promise to stop killing hobos.</em></p><p><em>(...)I was always a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series, clearly, but my favorite game of all time would have to be The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I have a Hyrule/Trifoce tattoo on my arm to commemorate the way the first Zelda consumed my childhood imagination. Plus, Link to the Past: so much better than Ocarina of Time! Yeah, I went there!</em></p></blockquote><p>Read: <a href="http://bethblog.com/?p=204" target="_blank">Inside the Vault - Brendan Anthony</a></p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://bethblog.com/">Bethesda Blog</a></p>
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Someone should do that guy a favor and kill him.
Machiavelli
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Machiavelli »

While the guy is right that programmers don't have to have played a game since all they do is create engines I think having a Zelda tattoo is kinda gay. It's not cool like my star wars and guinness tats.
The AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every mother#$^#&* in the room...... Accept no substitute.
Smiley
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Smiley »

Plus, Link to the Past: so much better than Ocarina of Time! Yeah, I went there!
:respect:
Testicular Pugilist
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

We're so screwed. My ass is bleeding like a fountain.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

A Zelda tattoo? D;
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

S4ur0n27 wrote:A Zelda tattoo? D;
it was like, life-changing man. :drunk:

the tri-force tattoo is to gamers as tribal tattoos are to frat boys. They all want ink but they have no fucking clue what they want to get.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I think I remember Mario changed my life back when I was 6 D;
Our Host!