IGN's E3 Fallout 3 Impressions

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
PsychoSniper2
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by PsychoSniper2 »

S4ur0n27 wrote:A lifelong relationship with a girl which is gonna be part of the story? Sounds like a bullshit story to me. Add to that that you're also looking after your father... wow. ORIGINUL.

They could also make it so your character has forgotten who he is, and then add lightsabers.

Also what's up with joining the BOS so early? I hope the demo's story isn't actually part of the final product. The Fallout 1 demo did a good job with that. Even if you had played the full game and finished it, you'd still enjoy the demo.
The FO demo was more of a RPG than this game ever will be I bet (tho the engine was even worse back then, GUI wise)

Leme guess, you 'rescue' the girl from situations a few times, but no matter what, nothing ever really happens to her (I kinda doubt bethesda would include raep in their game)

That'd be cool tho, if you could kill the gang leader, take the gang, and then gangbang that girl.

Choices and consequences, yo. (Your daddy leaves the vault in shame, you get run out, and you decide to go hunt daddy dearest down for ratting you out).
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Well you can pretty much garuntee that you can't kill her. She's most likely one of those unkillable NPCs they mentioned.
PsychoSniper2
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by PsychoSniper2 »

so no gangrape then dumping her body into the food processing machinery ?
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

A lifelong relationship with a girl is pretty worrying, actually. Railroading you into playing a certain role. It might be this that really hurts the game, the whole father and girl thing. Can you play female?

Yeah, I'm worried about this - more so than the combat or viewpoint. If they fail at the basic ceonceptual fallout stage - FUCK X person, screw doing what others ask or expect - then there's not much hope for the game as even a FO spinoff.
AnneGwish
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by AnneGwish »

If you can't play as a female, I'm gunna be pissed. Damn the other shit, I ain't gotta fuckin' cock and haven't got much interest in pretending I do unless I get to strap one on and bend the bitch over myself. If that ain't happenin' I'll have to find my way to DC to bend a few of them over instead. Bastards.
"If you could be God's worst enemy, or nothing, which would you choose?" -Fight Club

"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you" -Angelspit
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Briosafreak »

AnneGwish wrote:If you can't play as a female, I'm gunna be pissed. Damn the other shit, I ain't gotta fuckin' cock and haven't got much interest in pretending I do unless I get to strap one on and bend the bitch over myself. If that ain't happenin' I'll have to find my way to DC to bend a few of them over instead. Bastards.
You can play as a female, that has been confirmed.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Briosafreak wrote:
AnneGwish wrote:If you can't play as a female, I'm gunna be pissed. Damn the other shit, I ain't gotta fuckin' cock and haven't got much interest in pretending I do unless I get to strap one on and bend the bitch over myself. If that ain't happenin' I'll have to find my way to DC to bend a few of them over instead. Bastards.
You can play as a female, that has been confirmed.
Or a very feminine male? :rolleyes:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Who's that angry vagina?
Serious Business.
Our Host!