this forum read or no by bethesda?

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
gorrilaz
SDF!
SDF!

this forum read or no by bethesda?

Post by gorrilaz »

we must know how often bethesda look at this forum? if they never look at this forum i think someone must collect all good information and send into them.. :flamed:
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Re: this forum read or no by bethesda?

Post by Mechanurgist »

gorrilaz wrote:we must know how often bethesda look at this forum? if they never look at this forum i think someone must collect all good information and send into them.. :flamed:
Yes, straight into them...preferably at high speed.
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
gorrilaz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by gorrilaz »

i mean only GM send like quote any good idea and suggest only.. not all of this forum.. i am have bad english sorry
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Gorrilaz, welcome to DAC. You will learn quickly as your english picks up and you read more articles that, quite honestly, Bethesda does not care. They don't care what you think. They don't care what Mechanurgist thinks. They don't care what I think. Christ, they don't even care about what Susan things! All they want to do is dedicate themselves to being the biggest pricks ever born because clearly they know more than any (or all) of us, so we should butt out of their business. They're the true fans, we're a bunch of chucklehead nobodies who need to fuck off and die because we're ruining their game.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Mechanurgist
Strider
Strider

Post by Mechanurgist »

Being a member of DaC has its privileges: you get abused by Bethesda devs/fans AND anally raped by Fallout fans. Whee!
Death: "Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me!"
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

jetbaby wrote:Gorrilaz, welcome to DAC. You will learn quickly as your english picks up and you read more articles that, quite honestly, Bethesda does not care. They don't care what you think. They don't care what Mechanurgist thinks. They don't care what I think. Christ, they don't even care about what Susan things! All they want to do is dedicate themselves to being the biggest pricks ever born because clearly they know more than any (or all) of us, so we should butt out of their business. They're the true fans, we're a bunch of chucklehead nobodies who need to fuck off and die because we're ruining their game.
tl;dr, we hate them, they hate us. Nobody listens to nobody.
Serious Business.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Koki wrote:
jetbaby wrote:Gorrilaz, welcome to DAC. You will learn quickly as your english picks up and you read more articles that, quite honestly, Bethesda does not care. They don't care what you think. They don't care what Mechanurgist thinks. They don't care what I think. Christ, they don't even care about what Susan things! All they want to do is dedicate themselves to being the biggest pricks ever born because clearly they know more than any (or all) of us, so we should butt out of their business. They're the true fans, we're a bunch of chucklehead nobodies who need to fuck off and die because we're ruining their game.
tl;dr, we hate them, they hate us. Nobody listens to nobody.
Don't listen to him. D;
���������
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

jetbaby wrote:Susan things
:eyebrow:
popscythe
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by popscythe »

Well, if you were making an xbox game with your shitty elder scrolls engine that was widely regarded as a franchise killer by previous elder scrolls fans about someone's elses IP that you wrested from their cold dead hands, wouldn't you abashedly hide from commentary regarding it, except from delsyn the fucking tactics guy, who's obviously pissed off because he epic flailed at ripping of someone's cold dead IP himself?
"I've decided that if positive affirmations can "cure cancer" then negative affirmations can cause cancer. Chant with me: Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard. Fuck you and Die, Todd Howard."
Our Host!