Ken Levine is smart

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

frissy wrote:I don't know why, but I'm sure Bubble Bobble has something to do with this...it's evil I tell you! EVIL! Cute dino's my ass...evil...
Ahh, Bubble Bobble, those were the days... hope Bethesda is reading this.

Ie., we want some mini-games in your shitty "Fallout" FPS, like Pipe Dream and Bubble Bobble and Arkanoid, along with the oh-so-promising wasteland radio stations and whatever else Beth may deem "Fallouty".
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

Killzig wrote:I already put down 85-90 bucks for this thing (including overnight shipping). I should cancel my order now that I know there won't be any mplay, wtf no teabagging achievement? LAME.
hey, you can always do some teabagging here at DAC, you know with whom :dance:
Alexander wrote:
Sniper wrote:If System Shock 2 is one of the best games you ever have played, then i feel sorry for you.
Who the fuck are you? What are you doing here?
QFE
Our Host!