Fallout: 6th most influential "RPG" of our time

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Mori
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Mori »

I played WoW for a bit because some of the parts where you had to use big team tactics to take down the larger raid bosses were fun. Aside from that it was PUSH BUTTON GET REWARD except the reward wasnt pleasure drugs like the rats in experiements get, it was an online pissing contest that cost you money. Needless to say I stopped playing it.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Yea i stoped playing it to when they said we are adding another 10 levels, i said i am not paying so i can do this shit for another 10 levels.

Only decent mmorpg ever made was early Ultima Online, at least there you could own a house, open a shop, kill players and take their entire gear. Steal stuff from peoples bags in towns. Build player run towns, raid player run towns. And there where no classes or levels. You had 60 skills to chose from and you could raise 7 of them. None of them had to be a combat skills. You character was able to be just a craftsman with no ability to fight and you where still able to play the game.
Mori
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Mori »

I was happy at level 60 because I did not have to do the crap parts of the game anymore. Then they kick me in the nuts with another 10 levels of tedious levelling. Screw that.
Our Host!