Fallout 3 Release Date

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Ausir
The Vault Overseer
The Vault Overseer

Post by Ausir »

He's a level 50 tribal.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Weilding the Glorgath's Paintball Gun of darkness +2.
���������
boxer92784
SDF!
SDF!

Post by boxer92784 »

i think the game will be junk if they dont try to keep it as much like 2 and tactics put together... i know tactics had better graphics that what they showed in the trailer.... cinematics where nice though.. thats about the only good thing that game has coming to it... and i dont think u can have every perk you had on tactics and 2 either... plus there's no gore!!!! why the fuck couldnt they showed some guy split into or splatter after the bos shot him up with the minigun....
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Yeah, and where are all the cars? HUH? HUH? HUH?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

boxer92784 wrote:i think the game will be junk if they dont try to keep it as much like 2 and tactics put together... i know tactics had better graphics that what they showed in the trailer.... cinematics where nice though.. thats about the only good thing that game has coming to it... and i dont think u can have every perk you had on tactics and 2 either... plus there's no gore!!!! why the fuck couldnt they showed some guy split into or splatter after the bos shot him up with the minigun....
I couldn't agree more?
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Zetura Dracos
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Zetura Dracos »

I'm kind of looking at the presence of the Brotherhood in the trailer as more of a nod to the fans than anything at this point. I'll probably be proven wrong on that point, but a lot about that trailer screamed of sucking up on Bethesda's part.

From that stand point, its a fifty-fifty shot at them being in the game (as a major presence or not, hopefully not) so I shall wait and see. I can't imagine that such a thing will be left undisclosed for long.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

boxer92784 wrote:i think the game will be junk if they dont try to keep it as much like 2 and tactics put together... i know tactics had better graphics that what they showed in the trailer.... cinematics where nice though.. thats about the only good thing that game has coming to it... and i dont think u can have every perk you had on tactics and 2 either... plus there's no gore!!!! why the fuck couldnt they showed some guy split into or splatter after the bos shot him up with the minigun....
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=2040

Now come on, who's alt is this?
TelemachusSneezed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TelemachusSneezed »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Now come on, who's alt is this?
:psychosniper:
PsychoSnipers
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by PsychoSnipers »

I dont play wow.
Our Host!