Help with great bend?

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
twiztid wanderer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Help with great bend?

Post by twiztid wanderer »

Only 2 questions here:
1.In the beggining Jake said something about the bubas moving underground and I was curious if there was any way to get to these people and if it has any kind of signifigance if I do?

2.Back during the raider missions when you save the Brahmin Wood leader for the second time and there is that one woman in the cell and she says she can make it up to you if you ever make it to the Great bend ask for her now am I actually in the right town or is it a different one and where can I find her? I have never found her even tho I've played the game through many times.

Okay I lied one more question. When playing on gamespy how do I make my own game Ive tried so many times but it wont let me or I'm doing something wrong I cant decide
Is it they fear the pain of death or do they fear the joy of life?
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

I dont know

I dont know

you might be behind a firewall or proxy.
Walks with the Snails
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Walks with the Snails »

I don't think you can find the people. You can always open up the level editor if you want to find out, though.

The woman was one of the people killed. I think her name was Ripley. She has quite a few books if you loot her corpse.
twiztid wanderer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by twiztid wanderer »

thx but now all the robots are invisible but not the humanoid ones just the security and the scurry bots have n e of you had the same problem?
Is it they fear the pain of death or do they fear the joy of life?
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

That is strange, do you have patch 1.27? It is probably a bug...
Our Host!