trapper town rat god quest

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
guenthar
SDF!
SDF!

trapper town rat god quest

Post by guenthar »

I have looked and looked but I can't find the entrance to the caves below trapper town. I found a basement with a still where I found a coil but there isn't anywhere else to go from there. I went through every single inch of the maze and can't find it.

The guy I got the key from mentioned it was blocked by rocks and at the end of the maze by the body there is pile of rocks and I thought it was there but I have no wy of removing the rocks.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

Look harder.
���������
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

The entrance is at the northern end of the map. You'll know you're getting close when you start encountering a large amount of rats. The route into the area is a hole with a ladder leading down. The Rat God is like two levels down.
guenthar
SDF!
SDF!

Post by guenthar »

The only hole with a ladder leading down that I found was the ne I mentioned before and I hd to have a rope to get down there. The area where there were a lot of rats was where the body was and I went over every square inch of that area looking for a way down.

I don't think it does but does the megamod change anything in this area?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Not so sure I can help you, if you have a mod it could have changed the area, I'm not familar with that specific mod. Someone else may help you before I'm able to, but if not I'll try and help the best I can? Maybe? Who knows.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

Yes the megamod does alot of changes to the whole klamath area.
There's no more rat god quest I think, and the hole Walt mentioned is no longer in the same spot, I think the new hole is inside a toilet, use a rope on it, and voila.
Still this isn't the an appropriate place for you to find help, there's a thread on nma that has some clues for people that are playing this mod.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.
:chew:
guenthar
SDF!
SDF!

Post by guenthar »

I can't post on NMA since I only have a free e-mail provider to use for my email and NMA won't except that.

I have checked all around klamath and I can't use a rope on any of the toilets but there is one building I can't get into and it is one of the outhouse like buildings and that is because it is blocked from the inside.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

Nevermind what I said, you must place a dynamite on the garage on the other side of the map (still in trapper town), there are a few crates there, so its easy to find(its in the rats area).
Next time try searching in the nma forums...
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
guenthar
SDF!
SDF!

Post by guenthar »

Before I was searching for rat god on NMA and wen't through every link and didn't find anything to do with my problem. That was before finding out about the megamod removing the quest.
PsychoSnipers
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by PsychoSnipers »

Thats why you serach for the mod you're using.
Todd Howard wrote: The spirit of Fallout - we've missed it
Our Host!