Custom Weapon Sprite

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Custom Weapon Sprite

Post by Amaru »

Hey Guys,

I've been trying to create my own custom sprite but I can't get the sprites editor to work. I've spend 2 friggin' crap days on this 1 sprite that I can't get to work and the guy that usually helps us out is busy and can't do it for us.

I need the custom sprite for a mission we intend to do, the entity has already been created and we just need this sprite to work.

I've tried everything, followed every friggin' step from the tutorials but the editor isn't working and spray isn't really working out duo to the limitations.

Is there someone who can help us out and make this small custom sprite for us?

I already have everything sized out, it just needs to be converted to a sprite file. Is there anyone who can make this one for us ? It's a really small job and I personally go crazy if I need to spend any more hours on it. I've spend these past 2 days trying to get it to work... Anymore of this and I'll go beserk on my computer.

I need that friggin' sprite for a mission that we're doing and it would be a waste of we needed to do everything all over again and change everything.

Please contact me ASAP if you can help us out and I'll send you the images, all it needs is converting to sprite file, the rest is already done.

Greetz,

Amaru
Dak
Regular
Regular

Sprite Editer

Post by Dak »

Which Editer are you using, Spray or the Red Viewer? What is the problem you are having?

Dak

Edit: Did you get the maps I sent?
Our Host!