How to let enemies stick to their position

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Amaru
Regular
Regular

How to let enemies stick to their position

Post by Amaru »

Hey Guys,

I am trying to figure out how to make enemies stick to their position instead of rushing to my position as soon as I attack on target.

I've set up baracades with enemies guarding it and I wish them to stay there. As soon as I attack the first target they all come running and rush my group, which I dont want to happen.

Anyone know how to make them stick to their location ?

Greetz,

Amaru
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Re: How to let enemies stick to their position

Post by Redeye »

Amaru wrote:Hey Guys,

I am trying to figure out how to make enemies stick to their position instead of rushing to my position as soon as I attack on target.

I've set up baracades with enemies guarding it and I wish them to stay there. As soon as I attack the first target they all come running and rush my group, which I dont want to happen.

Anyone know how to make them stick to their location ?

Greetz,

Amaru
Can you set them to defensive stance?
(overwatch mode?)
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Well, you could try the archives here.

Best bet is NMA.
They *might* still have active mod forums.
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaru »

I was able to fix it by adding Zones and apply Perimeter Zone to the player number. That means, all players with that number will stick to that zone until something happens within that zone.

It does the trick that I wanted. This also means I need to edit some of the maps to add the Perimeters.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Amaru wrote:I was able to fix it by adding Zones and apply Perimeter Zone to the player number. That means, all players with that number will stick to that zone until something happens within that zone.

It does the trick that I wanted. This also means I need to edit some of the maps to add the Perimeters.
Nice tips
Our Host!