FO1 Ending savegame?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
cg2k
SDF!
SDF!

FO1 Ending savegame?

Post by cg2k »

I'm after a savegame for the ending of Fallout 1 to watch the end movies (good karma version)? Any ideas?

I've searched the net and done a forum search but came up empty... :(

Please note, before suggesting that I play it, I have! I bought the White Label Fallout Compilation (FO1, Fo2, Tactics) in the sales mainly for FO2 but played through FO1 to get see the ending and get some storyline.

The first time it kept crashing at the Military Base. Started over again with the x-team 1.3 patch (v.good, btw) - the Military base worked but then I had the same crash issue at the Cathedral!!!

FO1 is good but I'll be damned if I'm gonna play through it a third time but I'd like to see the ending.
Kahgan
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Kahgan »

how many save games did you use?
BRING BACK CENTERED DAC!

REGIN* FOR KING OF NORWAY!

http://forum.nwsgames.net/index.php
cg2k
SDF!
SDF!

Post by cg2k »

Kahgan wrote:how many save games did you use?
I normally cycle through three savegames. Even when I went back to earlier saves, the same problems occured at the Military Base / Cathedral.

In the end I bit the bullet, made a fresh install and quickly played through with the 'uber all stats at 10 character'. Got all the way to the end but the :censored: game kept crashing half way through combat with the master!!!

Thankfully I could reload and use my Charisma to make him commit suicide and let me go and... finally got to see the ending :joy:

Anyway, I've got a save for it now if anyone wants it (UK version, 1.1). I'm almost tempted to go back and do an evil run too...
Our Host!