Teat, please clean up DU's mess

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Killzig wrote:And it's odd that NMA keeps getting one on ones with devs and you guys get fuck all.
ORLY

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10632

NMA hasn't had any interviews with Bethesda. I talk to Pete Hines all the time, Teat talks with people over there. More devs post here than over there.

:pelvic_thrust:
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Briosafreak »

Actually NMA has more Beth devs registered at the forum than DAC. But it doesn't matter, they already told us you guys are going to have the interviews and the chats with devs and all the cool stuff, they don't like NMA, so Killzig this time things will be different, you are going to have all the fun, and the twists of fate :drunk:

And that's fine, as long as someone at Beth doesn't get ideas to try to divide us in order to conquer some space. I'm sure they won't, of course, but we'll keep an eye on that just to be on the safe side.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

King of Creation wrote:
Killzig wrote:And it's odd that NMA keeps getting one on ones with devs and you guys get fuck all.
ORLY

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10632

NMA hasn't had any interviews with Bethesda. I talk to Pete Hines all the time, Teat talks with people over there. More devs post here than over there.

Feb 05?

http://www.nma-fallout.com/#33684

GG, you guys are getting worked.

Get some god damned concept art shots already.

Ask them if the pipboy will be visible on the character's back at all times or if that's just concept art shenanigans.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

fallout boy, jeez. look ill settle this by bringing back vault 13 and doing the interviews myself.

:cigar:
:chew:
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Killzig wrote:Lovely? emm... great. And it's odd that NMA keeps getting one on ones with devs and you guys get fuck all.
No man, you're confused, that's when there was a vague promise that Fallout would get a worthy sequel.

Long, long time ago :dance:
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Briosafreak wrote:But it doesn't matter, they already told us you guys are going to have the interviews and the chats with devs and all the cool stuff
Like mugs? I really want a mug. A mug would be cool. You guys all talk to them more than I do so someone tell them I want a Fallout 3 mug or I'll turn DAC into a burning raging cesspoll of angry Fallout fans.

Oh wait...
Briosafreak wrote:And that's fine, as long as someone at Beth doesn't get ideas to try to divide us in order to conquer some space.
Yes, God forbid the communities of Duck and Cover and No Mutants Allowed reach a point where we're divided and insulting each other.

Oh wait...

ZING SAME JOKE TWICE IN ONE POST IM LOVIN IT
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

I want a mug.
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Briosafreak »

Yes, God forbid the communities of Duck and Cover and No Mutants Allowed reach a point where we're divided and insulting each other.

And that's fine, as long as no one looses sight of what's important, of what are the priorities. That's more important than placing some sissy forum ages, don't you think?
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

This forum age/level shit has to go. Or at least change Levels to DEFCONs!
The look of DAC is too similar to NMA this way! Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!
Briosafreak wrote:

And that's fine, as long as no one looses sight of what's important, of what are the priorities. That's more important than placing some sissy forum ages, don't you think?
BethSoft can make Oblivion with guns as far as we care, as long as NMA are unhappy. Right, guys?

P.S.

No poll to vote on?

P.P.S.

Ban DU?

P.P.P.S

I need a mug.

Edit:

My age does not match. Doh!
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Briosafreak wrote:
Nope. I take forum ages for the win! :dance:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Briosafreak
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Briosafreak »

King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Alright...this has gone on long enough.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Our Host!