How do I covince my dad to get me Fallout 2 again!!!!!!!

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

In sweden "Best Buy" bundle pack with fallout 1, 2 and tactics goes for about 12 us dollar. And i even found it in one of recordshops that also has some games sold on the side.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Haris wrote:In sweden "Best Buy" bundle pack with fallout 1, 2 and tactics goes for about 12 us dollar. And i even found it in one of recordshops that also has some games sold on the side.
Is that the "Radiation Pack"?

Blah
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

They should do something like that for the System Shock games. SS1 is impossible to find.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Thats because no one is stupid enough to actually search for a copy of a game long out of production and incredibly easy to download on the net. Unless you fancy yourself a collector of some sort.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Redeye wrote:
Haris wrote:In sweden "Best Buy" bundle pack with fallout 1, 2 and tactics goes for about 12 us dollar. And i even found it in one of recordshops that also has some games sold on the side.

Blah
I got that off Amazon a few years ago D;
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Subhuman wrote:They should do something like that for the System Shock games. SS1 is impossible to find.
http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16207

It's on the first page of General Gaming.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

Redeye wrote:
Subhuman wrote:They should do something like that for the System Shock games. SS1 is impossible to find.

exactly. Subhuman you :subhuman:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I got my copy of Fallout 1 as a free game that came along with some PC Gaming magazine. That was like three or four years ago.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

I am pretty sure that nowhere in the game is there a copy of Fallout (the game.) Let alone the characters dad?

Are you sure you're playing Fallout? You might accidentally have picked up Wasteland (TM) or another Classic Post Apocalyptic game.
PiP

Post by PiP »

Kashluk wrote:I got my copy of Fallout 1 as a free game that came along with some PC Gaming magazine. That was like three or four years ago.
they add one of Fallout games to various gaming magazines in Poland every now and again, and also you can get em sometimes in cheap markets in a bargain bin, plus there are special 'classic' editions (also rather cheap) but dunno if they're still available. Not to mention loads of auctions. All in all, it's really hard not to come by numerous occasions to get Fallout cheap in Poland.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

yeah, but it's poland, where playing fallout is a national pastime :rofl: :backwards:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
PiP

Post by PiP »

atoga wrote:playing fallout ... :backwards:
:joy:

Actually the majority of gamers are retarded and prefer button mashing to experiencing a story and tactical thinking - so in Poland as everywhere.
But I guess there's something to it - Fallout is perhaps kinda popular in Poland as compared to other countries (not compared to other games like CS or Diablo2 or whatever)
hoochimama
Respected
Respected

Post by hoochimama »

The man fucked your momma , he owes you.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

No its not, i bought that radiation pack 1 year ago just to get hold of tactics. The thing i am talking about is not a box. It looks like dvd plastic case and costs lot less than "Radiation pack".

Looks like this.

Radiation pack comes with several cds. I think this is just 1 dvd disk.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Dreadnought wrote:StEaLtH_BoY3000 go to www.nma-fallout.com and ask them. They'll probably help you. (with a kick in the nuts)

Hehehehe...
Ahahahaha best post ever !

what? I am trying to level here.
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

PiP wrote:
Redeye wrote:

exactly. Subhuman you :subhuman:
You kids and your newfangled downloads. Back in my day we had to track down a copy of the CD.
WolfsLoveRage
SDF!
SDF!

Post by WolfsLoveRage »

I am not much into illegal downloading my self. I would think it would in the game developers best interest to rerelease at least Fallout 1 and possibly 2 for free before Fallout's 3 release. That way they can get an even bigger following. Rockstar did that with their GTA 1 and 2 games. (Wildmetal is also legally free for download, but that has really nothing to do with any of their other series of games...)

I came to these forums to ask if any one knows of a "legal" download of Fallout 1 and or 2, but considering no one has said it yet I doubt there is one. :anger: I assume the quote below means they are going to sell it.
According to Herve, the Triple pack will be reprinted 6 months prior to release of FO3.

(Piggy back on the Beth ads.)
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Old topic is old.

If you're looking for a legal way of getting Fallout 1 or 2, search EBay, theres always lots of cheap copies floating around there.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Or give up. The originals aren't nearly as awesome and tit-filled as Fallout 3. :talking head:
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

WolfsLoveRage wrote:I am not much into illegal downloading my self. I would think it would in the game developers best interest to rerelease at least Fallout 1 and possibly 2 for free before Fallout's 3 release. That way they can get an even bigger following. Rockstar did that with their GTA 1 and 2 games. (Wildmetal is also legally free for download, but that has really nothing to do with any of their other series of games...)

I came to these forums to ask if any one knows of a "legal" download of Fallout 1 and or 2, but considering no one has said it yet I doubt there is one. :anger: I assume the quote below means they are going to sell it.
According to Herve, the Triple pack will be reprinted 6 months prior to release of FO3.

(Piggy back on the Beth ads.)
Bethesda may do a bundle pack release before Fo3 but I kinda doubt it. Like everyone else said, ebay is where your going to find the game if you want a copy. I wouldn't even try in store, I haven't seen a bargain bin for PC games in years and the last time I did it was filled with shit games.

Or you could just download it as you have shown interest in actually buying it but can't find it so it would be morally okay.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Our Host!