bunker beta bug

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
jason160_uk
SDF!
SDF!

bunker beta bug

Post by jason160_uk »

Hi there, i just finished the PREORIA mission, and i go back to bunker beta and when i get in it, i cant move, i have no action points, and where it would normally say end turn, it just says computers turn but never does anything, im stuck. i re installed the game to no avail, im very sad as i really love this game and i am writing this as i cant find any help on the internet at all :(
jason160_uk
SDF!
SDF!

Post by jason160_uk »

and i also have the patch 1.27 installed too
Baby arm's evil twin
Respected
Respected

Post by Baby arm's evil twin »

Did you try loading an old game?
:hug:
jason160_uk
SDF!
SDF!

Post by jason160_uk »

thank you baby arms evi twin, yes i did try loading a earlier load, but when i finish PREORIA i normally get caught into an encounter which when it loads works 100% but when it loads to bunker beta, i cant move anyone, its just like all the action points have gone and its the computers turn, but there are no enemies in bunker beta, please can anyone help me !!!!
Baby arm's evil twin
Respected
Respected

Post by Baby arm's evil twin »

As it would appear that nobody here can help you, try posting this problem at NMA.

Good luck, and do let us know if you figure out this problem...
:hug:
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

bunker beta bug. catchy name for a fallout/dac song. ja? :stalingrad_massengrab:

cheese
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
jason160_uk
SDF!
SDF!

Post by jason160_uk »

hi there, thank you baby arm twin, i did post on that website you mentioned but sadly no one could help and for some reason my post has now dissapeared !!!

anyway i think i sussed the problem, i started the game again and i noticed that if i leave an area with enemies still fighting me, when i go back to that level or other levels this problem i mentioned comes up, but if i kill the enemies before i exit i can go back to any level no problem, not sure if this happens to anyone else.

Thanks

Jason
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

I would say, turn it to CTB (continuous turn based) and try like that. If not, just restart the game. You can get to that mission in about 1 hour. Don't use any charisma, take gifted and fast shot, small guns, sneak, and first aid. 6lu,7-8ag,10in,2ch,6st,rest into PE. Just shit around the wasteland till you find the trader encounters, kill them and their bitch bodygaurds, then loot for amazing gear. I had an FN Fal before the 2nd mission and I tore that place a new one. :goatse:
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

Yeah, what he said. Switch it from turn based to CTB and your AP problems will go away. Do your thing, and then switch it back to TB when you're ready to go.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

jason160_uk wrote:hi there, thank you baby arm twin, i did post on that website you mentioned but sadly no one could help and for some reason my post has now dissapeared !!!
It was merged with an existing thread which already explained the most likely problem.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Our Host!