Da Food Thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Da Food Thread

Post by Gimp Mask »

hi guys this is a thread for your favourite recipes, wacky food stories and yummiest goodies. feel free to go gourmet on my butt! i'll start.

Hi guys this was my 2 pm breakfast. those "sausages" are pretty cool: its probably the most popular sausage brand in finland, but it has 5% of actual meat. i guess finns are vegan at heart or something. then theres a couple of sandwiches the usual stuff. i didnt have any cheese but if i did i would put it under everything else, because that is the right way to do it. some people put cheese on top but that's just friggin retarded. then theres a couple of eggs, i toast them on both sides, because runny eggs in any form are fucking disgusting. i found some whipped cream in the fridge and decided to go all :subhuman: on da coffee. it was a stupid move and didnt taste very good. all in all, this was pretty vile meal and wont be eating anything like that in a while, but i had a hangover so i needed to eat heavy and you can see pretty much all the contents of the fridge on that plate.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Apple juice on da (melted) rocks. :patrick:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I had orange juice, ravioli and tabasco, and cigarette. Overall it was pretty shit.

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

ravioli-in-a-can? yummy!
also, how can you afford to smoke? i hear cigarettes are expensive as heck over there! :smoke:

EDIT: why the heck we don't have :smoke:? gosh dang it! :la:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I smoke roll-ups, so it's £5 for a 50g bag about, and you can get a weeks worth out of it. Plus duty-free cigs available most of the time, as people go abroad just to bring back 1000 or so. Though usually it's £4 for a pack of 20.

atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I had tea and orange juice and bagel and coffee, shit all around. Was going to scan them but I couldn't think of a good way to go about it without getting things encrushted all over my scanner.

fake edit: the bagel made me vomit in my mouth a little. :psychosniper:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Breakfast:
Ramen with diced spam, a dash of soy sauce. Lots of black pepper.

Coffee (double strength). On ice- fill up the cup to the top with ice first, so the double strength coffee comes out only regular.

Later: orange juice, V8, apple sauce, yogurt, mixed nuts with raisins.

teh healthy an chit

Hardly seems like lunch.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I found a pizza box with a half eaten pizza inside lying on the street once, so I took it home and nuked it. The next day I had food poisoning. I still haven't figured out where I got it. Anyway, I had high temperature and vomited every 20 minutes, for five hours. After that the symptoms went away. That was probably the least pleasant food-related experience I've ever had. I probably have salmonella or something now, oh well. And the pizza wasn't half bad.
Last edited by Gimp Mask on Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

i just have coffee
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I usually just eat butterbread with stuff on it, or cook some eggs, or something
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

A nice big can of corned beef hash.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

breakfast I had 4 mini bagels with cream cheese and they were quite delicious. School was pizza for lunch, so I grabbed a suprisingly half-decent turkey sub. Now I'm going to cook up some ramen noodles and kick it in the crib yo B)
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

A snack me and a couple of friends had just before dinner.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

I like this stuff.

PiP and Koki know. :chew:
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Orange juice in a Guinness glass? Shameful. And yet, something I'd probably do.

Southern Comfort and Coke with a splash of lime juice. Blows the ol' Rum and Coke right out of the water.
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

I had Corn Flakes for breakfast. I think there was a scone of some sort between then and now, possibly also something out of a vending machine at school. Dinner may be forthcoming: corn on the cob, pasta and chicken.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Nicolai wrote:Image

Apple juice on da (melted) rocks. :patrick:
:salute: compadra

I think I have lost my drive in food, I just eat to keep my health up not for enjoyment.

When I do want a good meal it usually includes a big steak, baked potatoe with all the toppings and some greens. I don't cook so my mom would have to make it or I would starve. If i'm by myself the food has to be microwavable or I won't go through the effort of making it. I can make a mean turkey sandwhich though.

One of my teachers last semester said that meat should not be the majority of your meal because in the US it is the center piece in all meals. After she said that I was like "WTF else i'm I supposed to eat?"

This morning I had some cinnom oat cereal stuff. For lunch I had left over pizza. Between lunch and dinner I had some popcorn at the show then for dinner I had some mcdonalds. A true blue american diet.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Respect to Aneurysm and the rest of western Yurop I suppose, I remember escargot being pretty good.

Today I fasted for the better part of the day, but have been grazing since tha return home. Nuked leftover butter chicken, cooked pasta, and ate an entire kielbasa and probably some other, unaccounted-for shit as well.

Pretty gut times. :salute:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
SearchingForFriends
Respected
Respected

Post by SearchingForFriends »

every morning i wake up and eat a spiegelei (translation: mirror egg)

today i have tried a new creation of sandwich and it tastes sooo good. =D

first of all you need:
a brötchen (translation: bretchen), a typical one that looks like a women genital.

something like this:

then you need to put some meat on it,
if you are vegetarian: fuck you =)
meat is better, just try it out at all vegeteraion, it tastes soo good in your mouth, believe me. women know that, too.

today i used bierwurst (translation: beer sausage, yes really in germany there is meat called after "beer"!)

looks like this:

then you put some onion in, but beware it will make you cry like you have lost your balls.

Zwiebel = Onion

if you dont know what a onion is, watch this pic. a german one is perfect.

after you have put the onion you put your favorite vegetables in, my favoret is a tomato, its very lecker schmecker (translation tasty yum yum.)

i prefer good italien or spanish ones. they look like this, avaible online or in your stores.

dont forget to flavor up the whole thing with salt and pepper(salz und pfeffer is the correct word here, use it, USE IIIT MUCH, not too much.)

beware that nobody wants to play a prank with you, so first check out if the salt and pepper cap is closed safety.

if you dont have money to buy it, ask friendly your neighboors.
important: transport it with both hands home, don´t put it in a container or something, cause the fresh air and your sweaty hands will give it a special touch hehe

after you have put all this stuff ON, not left or right, you need to put it ON the bretchen, you can now put some love juice over it.

my love juice is called good german "senf"

the best one is from "Thomy"

after putting your love juice on the bretchen, you need CHEESE, no not a photo, you need CHEESE, that yellow stuff which cames not from the bee poopoo, its that stuff that came from the cow tits. yep, the famous cow tits.
just play a little bit with the nipples and you will see a white fluid is coming out, no panic, its not cum. its MILK! with MILK you can make CHEESE -> FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Auch bekannt als KÄSE! <--- = Cheese
Put it on your Bretchen and see later how it gonna melt. a fantastic animation for the whole family.

ALMOST FINISHED ! WHOORAYY.

now close your bretchen closeley. and smell it, if it smells good, dont eat it, you need patience, treat it like your son (or something like that ... *ehem*)

now if you want, you can put some little cheese pieces on that bretchen.

... You think it is finished now? NOOO hold on, dont eat it.

You need to put it in a Backofen(translation: backoven)

make sure it is from germany or switzerland

PUT IT IN at 180 * Celsicus!!!!!!!

Wait 10-12 Minutes, and watch how the Cheese melts on it.

NEVER EVER YOU HAVE SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Try it Out.

Credits for this Receipe stays by me... Copyright and all that, you know.
I have like paid 5000 Dollar for Copyright.. *ehem* yeah i really did that *ehem*

Enjoy, you can eat it! EAT IT. LOVE ME. LOVE YOU. LOVE ALL.
Nominar karous Rageia.
Our Host!