A glitch that I have not seen mentioned...

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Fusion Cola
SDF!
SDF!

A glitch that I have not seen mentioned...

Post by Fusion Cola »

...but then again, I haven't looked that hard for this...

Has anyone encountered the problem of being unable to leave a special encounter once you have entered it for a second time?? I have had this problem on some of them (e.g. Phil, KomodoMan, and the Evereddy Bunnies, which doesn't even register on my mapscreen), and was wondering if there is any way to combat this problem??

Thanks

PS> Is there anything redeeming from the KomodoMan SE (other than the afterburner gum on one of the civilians)?

By the way, I am running FO:T with the 1.27 patch...
Klaatu, Veraata...
Nutter
Respected
Respected

Post by Nutter »

there are bugs galore with random encounters and inability to leave them

to remedy this the easiest way, reload an earlier save

the 1.27 patch theoretically fixes some of these bugs, although in your case i guess it hasn't
ArchVile
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by ArchVile »

Wait, did you skip the 1.25 patch, cuz i had some problems when i skipped it one time.
Nutter
Respected
Respected

Post by Nutter »

that's interesting cos i skipped the 1.25 patch and don't have problems with random encounter map re-exiting...
twiztid wanderer
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by twiztid wanderer »

I've had some problems with the kommodo man encounter such as not being abel to leave and the bastard wont attack the stupid dragon and i have the newest patch think those to are complete flukes or related?
Is it they fear the pain of death or do they fear the joy of life?
Life is only an outer layer, for reality is only realized by the insane.
Slashco
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Slashco »

I've had the same problem. After leaving the Grimm brothers encounter I saw that it was on the map so I decided to go back. However, the second time I could no longer leave.

I've upgraded from the retail version directly to 1.27, could that be the problem?
Leperous Lenny
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Leperous Lenny »

I've had the same thing happen to me at that stupid Bazaar Day random encounter. I'd enter once and leave, and everything was fine. But when I returned and tried to leave again, it wouldn't exit...so I killed every last one of them for trapping me in their screwy limbo. Other than that, it hasn't happened to me anywhere else. 8O
Our Host!