Sprite Editing

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Dak
Regular
Regular

Thanks

Post by Dak »

Thanks JJ86. I still have not got the link from 3d Downloads for the updated Editer.

Edit: Here is the link for 3d Downloads.

http://www.3ddownloads.com/Strategy/Fallout Tactics/Editor/RedView49_3_1.zip
Thorgrimm
Respected
Respected

Post by Thorgrimm »

I had promised Dak the Fallout 3DS models I had quite a while ago, and I apologise to him for not getting these to him earlier. But I have posted the four models I was able to find so far. I still need to dig up the others and when I do I will post them there Also. I would prefer they remain on my website, every website needs a draw, and not spread elsewhere. :eyebrow:

Here's hoping you gents can turn them into FOT Sprites so we can have proper Fallout units in that game. :eyebrow:

Thread for 3DS Fallout Models

Cheers, Thorgrimm
Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas
Dak
Regular
Regular

Thanks

Post by Dak »

Thanks for the models. Now I'm going to have a go at rendering them. Highwayman looks good. Thanks again.
Thorgrimm
Respected
Respected

Post by Thorgrimm »

Dak, once again I apologise for taking so long, but RL has been a stone cold bitch the last couple of months. If you do get them converted into FO:T sprites, I want a copy to put in my Tactics game. :eyebrow:

Cheers, Thorgrimm
Thorgrimm
Respected
Respected

Post by Thorgrimm »

Just in case anybody is interested, I have posted so far, The Highwayman, Brain Bot, Sentry Bot, Wanamingo, Deathclaw, yes an honest to god Fallout 1 & 2 Deathclaw :eyebrow: , And Fallout 2's Advanced Power Armor.

I found the DC and Power Armor last night so posted them today. As I find the rest of the models I will keep you posted as to what is available.

Cheers, Thorgrimm
Dak
Regular
Regular

Highwayman

Post by Dak »

If I can get them rendered I should have no problems getting them in the game, already did several test vehicles and a couple of other items, including a creature. While the creature worked well in the game my art work was really bad. But I was doing it just as a test. I'll be posting any thing I can get rendered that looks good, I will also will insure you get credit for the models, thanks again.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Go Go Go!

ftw!
Thorgrimm
Respected
Respected

Re: Highwayman

Post by Thorgrimm »

Dak wrote:If I can get them rendered I should have no problems getting them in the game, already did several test vehicles and a couple of other items, including a creature. While the creature worked well in the game my art work was really bad. But I was doing it just as a test. I'll be posting any thing I can get rendered that looks good, I will also will insure you get credit for the models, thanks again.
Dak, some of them have been textured by me and if you need them I can send you the textures I used. The Highwayman for instance is fully textured. :joy:

Cheers, Thorgrimm
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

Fuckin do it! I need someone to cook me up a blown up panzer or british tank from ww2. I need them for my africa korps map. Also, could 1 of you make an awning for a building? Thanks :chick:

I have no experience in editting with photoshop or redviewer
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

A blown up panzer would work better as a tile than a sprite. But if you want them made you're more likely to get help if you can find a 3d model someone can produce the renders from.

Look for Brit & German soldier models while you're at it.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Dak
Regular
Regular

Textures

Post by Dak »

If you have the texture for the highwayman go ahead and send them, that will save a lot of time and from what I've seen of your model with the textures it looks pretty good.
Our Host!