Real Life Fallout

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
hatebreed
SDF!
SDF!

Real Life Fallout

Post by hatebreed »

Hey, I was just wondering what everyone would do if one day YOU were called upon to save your village (or City, or Metropolis, or farm, if youre from Wisconsin).
Me? First, I would not have the moniker of "Chosen One", Id go with something really corny and attumpting coolness...like...Capt. Cool, or something stupid like that. Next, I would make everyone in my town give all the good stuff they have to me. "IM going out to save YOU, so give me that gallon of milk already. And you! Hand over your 16 year old daughter...she may be uh...helpful on my perilous quest!" well, thats just the start, Ill say more if some else writes funny crap too.
Embrace this moment remember, we are eternal all this pain is an illusion
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Depends what I was saving. If it was say...melbourne, I'd simply say foad. If it was the town I grew up in I'd probibly give it a shot, but I'm lazy so would end up just finding some cheap booze and getting smashed.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I'd join the evil bad guys D:

which are probably commies or nazies, so either is good
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

To be honest, if I was appointed savior. I would tell them to accept the fate, and lie down and die. Don't get me wrong, I would try. But most likely fail.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

I would accept it , but in exchange I would want some ''prizes''. The best piece of land my city had to offer , the most expensive items and a good position in the town leadership.
As for a good name , maybe El Jesus II , that would be cool.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

Aneurysm wrote:As for a good name , maybe El Jesus II , that would be cool.
Brilliant.

I'd have them give me all their base.
does this work
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I wouldn't give a crap, really. Then again, I'm in a fairly large city, and I know about 40 people total...I might save them. Possibly a few of the dancer chicks that go to my uni.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I'd propably never become the Chosen One. I'd just fortify our house on this hill and prepare for raiders and mutants alike. And farm land, yeah.
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

Most of us aren't motivated enough to do all of our homework, do you think we would even try to be the savior of the entire human race?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Amen.
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Post by Bennor »

The most I would do is grab a shotgun and start defending my house and family, The world gave up on me a long time ago and I gave up on it
"your mind is your greatest enemy, its always with you, it knows everything about you and everything your going to do before you do it"
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Were anyone foolish enough to attempt to throw such a responsibility at me, I would consider it my sacred task to remove them from the gene pool in a thoroughly violent manner. Yes. :drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Hm... I might possibly have enough ambition to gather our local town's folk together to unite our strength against marauders and shit, but heck no - I ain't risking my neck to destroy some 'masters' and 'clavers' in far-away cathedrals and oilrigs. Uh-oh. That's the job for retards like Davide.
hatebreed
SDF!
SDF!

Post by hatebreed »

But think, youre "tribe" is going to die because of no "waterchip" or "G.E.C.K.", that includes youre friends and family. I think Id convince my family to move on and me and all the younger stronger ones in the family would rob everything and move on...probably end up living in New Reno and take over the Bishop Family, that dudes wife was hot...AND she was smart!
Embrace this moment remember, we are eternal all this pain is an illusion
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

It would still be a suicide mission. Ever tried to play Fallout hardcore - without dying or reloading ONCE during the whole game. And besides - I wouldn't be the youngest, brightest, strongest and fucking davidest of all the people around. If I were... Then there wouldn't be much idea to save mankind in the first place, don't you think? :D
NOT A PEDOPHILE
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by NOT A PEDOPHILE »

Well, after taking turns making potshots at idiots who just stand there and never duck or take cover (and I do the same just to be fair) I would go join up with the bad guys who even though they hate me I convince them that they're wrong because I don't have any zits on my face
DISCLAIMER: Please ignore my posts. I am stupid and suffer from uncontrollable verbal diarrhea.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

You don't?
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

NOT A PEDOPHILE
I Suck At Life
Pedophile
Spammer title too?
does this work
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

me too
fallout ranger wrote:Spammer title too?
Apparently, yeah. Even though there are some who deserve it more than him...
fallout ranger

Post by fallout ranger »

what are you trying to say..........
does this work
Our Host!