So, will fallout 3 be a RPG?

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Sytxferryman
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sytxferryman »

box wrote:The deepest character in Oblivion was Captain Picard, and, well... he was only deep because you kept saying to yourself, Man that guy will do anything for fifty dollars and a plane ticket, won't he?
I think they used him becaulse of their work on the Star Trek series coming up soon. In their latest spam to subscribers of their newsletter they praised Oblivion and told of the 2 up and coming Star Trek games they will be making. Nothing on Fallout. I personaly still think they still have all their resources currently concentrating of finding the water chip in F1 :D

So... convience. That would probably be why he was in there.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

St. Toxic wrote:Because they had personalities.
You're just saying that because You see: Tandi. She looks sexy in the leather. :drunk:
Serious Business.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Koki wrote:
St. Toxic wrote:Because they had personalities.
You're just saying that because You see: Tandi. She looks sexy in the leather. :drunk:
The Skingrad alchemist necrophiliac reminds me of Tandi.
box
Rustbelt Princess
Rustbelt Princess

Post by box »

Oh yeah, they are making Star Trek games, aren't they? That one where you can play as any ship in Star Trek is a cool idea. That takes me back. Oh well, too bad Star Trek has been so shitty lately, and by lately I mean like since Star Trek VI.

Tandi in 1 was voiced by that red headed chick, she's the foxy black chick on drawn togehter, and the virgin mobile phone lady. She has a potty mouth.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Cree Summer. She was also Elmyra on Tiny Toons, the psycho girl who squeezed animals to death.
box
Rustbelt Princess
Rustbelt Princess

Post by box »

She's great.

"Mama didn't raise no fool, and Daddy didn't raise me at all..."
I laughed and laughed.
gorrilaz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by gorrilaz »

if bethesda turn it become make second FOT again that what can destroy them, fallout series maniac who exist before don't want to buy if like FOT.. only new community will buy this game who don't know what fallout game is..
Our Host!