The Firearms Thread

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Nooke
I'm a little twat

Post by Nooke »

Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:I couldn't possibly die in a prison camp due to the very reason that I would probably be running them.
I hardly think you will be anything but a stooge. Unless you are a seven foot south african who fought in Angola and a long trackrecord of beeing a ruthless mercenary.

..nope, you will die. slowly.
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

anyone here cept ol'superhaze and me hunt?
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

haven't had the chance...the downside of living in a population center with a bunch of fagety hippies
Machiavelli
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Machiavelli »

I hunt whenever I get the chance which is sadly rare because between work and school I don't have much time. I do manage to get out occasionally though and depending whats in season I'll hunt squirrels, deer or maybe both.
The AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every mother#$^#&* in the room...... Accept no substitute.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

Superhaze wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:I couldn't possibly die in a prison camp due to the very reason that I would probably be running them.
I hardly think you will be anything but a stooge. Unless you are a seven foot south african who fought in Angola and a long trackrecord of beeing a ruthless mercenary.

..nope, you will die. slowly.
Hey i think i know that guy. He has gotten really fat though and he is only like 6 foot 4 (about 190 cm in real numbers)
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Atleast he did his job defending the angolans agains communist dictatorship. :drunk:
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Alright folks, the time has come once again for me to arm myself. I am heavily considering the purchase of a USP Compact Tactical (.45) because 1) it's a fucking USP and 2) I'd have the later option of getting a suppressor. Also, for some reason, the USP Compact Tactical just LOOKS right to me. I'll be test firing a compact at the local range later this week.

Your thoughts?
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Caleb
Strider
Strider

Post by Caleb »

i've heard good things, though in my personal experience I fucking hate small frame guns. the 9mm USP compact that i fired was kind of shitty, though it was a range gun. Also, good call on the threading - Form 1's are easy enough to get(in this state at least). Hk's are generally good quality, resistant to the elements like none other...but what are those running these days?
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Caleb wrote:haven't had the chance...the downside of living in a population center with a bunch of fagety hippies
Solution: Hunt the swell guy hippies. :laser:
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Caleb wrote:i've heard good things, though in my personal experience I fucking hate small frame guns. the 9mm USP compact that i fired was kind of shitty, though it was a range gun. Also, good call on the threading - Form 1's are easy enough to get(in this state at least). Hk's are generally good quality, resistant to the elements like none other...but what are those running these days?
Nine to twelve hundred for the full sized. I've shot the the regular USP in 40 and it was about the best shooting pistol I've ever fired, and that is coming from a devout Sig enthusiast. I'm curious to see how the compact stands up.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Check out my firearm collection

NRA wrote:"Guns don't kill people; people kill people"
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

In Soviet Russia people kill guns ho ho ho
Machiavelli
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Machiavelli »

Yeah the USP's are really nice but I recently had the opportunity to shoot a Springfield Arms XD .40 and it was one of the sweetest pistols I've ever shot. A little cheaper than the HK too. I've never had the opportunity to fire an HK although I have a cop friend who carries a USP .45 and he loves it. The best shooting cheap (inexpensive) pistol I've personally come across though is the 9mm Makarov. A lot of people I know don't like them (they shoot competitively) but for inexpensive firepower and a cheap little pistol for the woods they'll still knock a coyote on it's ass at over 50 yards. Not bad for a 200-250 dollar gun.
The AK-47. When you absolutely positively got to kill every mother#$^#&* in the room...... Accept no substitute.
spacemoose
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by spacemoose »

I found out like a month ago that you can shoot on federal land. and drive atvs on federal land. no rangemasters, no ceasefire periods.

drive atvs while shooting

I think you all know what has to be done :madmax:
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

asdf
Last edited by ApTyp on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

spacemoose wrote:I found out like a month ago that you can shoot on federal land. and drive atvs on federal land. no rangemasters, no ceasefire periods.

drive atvs while shooting

I think you all know what has to be done :madmax:
There are some things about america that i do like. Though i think it might be legal here too, and even if it is not i can likely do it with less of a chance of getting in shit than you guys.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

GUNS :joy:

So I'm looking for a good gun for Concealed Carry . I was thinking of getting a CZ 2075 Rami, but was curious for DaC's opinion and some alternatives if you have them. Keep in mind, I hate polymer shit. I'm more of an alloy guy.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

snip
Last edited by ApTyp on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

I like my new slingshot. B)
���������
Our Host!