Fallout Sitcom- Redux 40k 2

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Fallout Sitcom- Redux 40k 2

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It was a warm sunny day and I could hear the birds chirping. It looks like i'm only 5 years old while dangling on the monkey bars. I see a girl waiting behind me in line for her turn to go on the bars. She had big red cheeks and frizzy blonde hair, she was my secret love, Susie Q. Behind her was an asian kid who had a big head and thick eyebrow(s), he was exitium. I didn't really like the kid when he first came to our class in the middle of the year, but he grew on me and we became good friends. We both had a crush on Susie Q but he was the one who had the courage to ask her if he can hold her hand during recess.

It was Susie Q's turn to go on the monkey bars and I of course watch intently because sometimes the wind will lift her skirt up so I can see her butt since she didn't wear underwear. When she got to the middle of the monkey bars I saw her struggle a bit to hang on, it was unusual. She then had one hand slip and I knew she was in trouble, she was still fairly new to the monkey bars. Exitium rushed up the steps to the monkey bar.

"wait" said I.
"she's not going to make it" said exitium.
"she is closer to my side let me go" I said
"i'm comming too" said exitium
"NO! stop. The bar can't hold 3 people" said I.

I see Exitium hesitate and wait at the other end. I swing to Susie as steady as i can as to not shake the bar too much.

In a faint whisper Susie says "help me", then I put my legs up over the bars and hang upside down. She drops and I catch one of her hands. Her hands are incredibly sweaty and she starts to slip.

"HANG ON SUSIE!" I said.
"...rosebud" said susie
"NOOOOOOOO!!!" said exitium.

She then slipped out of my hand and i could see the fear in her eyes. She lands on her neck and creates an explosion of tanbark. When the dust settles I see her legs over her head and a bit of diaherra come out of her butt do to the pressure of the impact.
"spazmo"
"what?" I said
"wake up"
"I dont want to" I said.

I wake up in shock to see the stewart with an empty bucket and my cloths soaked in water.

Mayalsia 1981

We land at the official Mayalsian airport. I can see cows and chickens out the windows, the jet made a trail of dust on the dirt road. I step into my limousine and tell the driver to go to Mayalsian penitentiary.

I can see exitium through the one way glass window, he has aged quite a bit but still has his stand out features. I walk into the room and sit down at the table opposite of Exitium.

"Long time no see, Spazmo" said exitium
"Likewise, exitium" I said.
"What do you want? I'm missing my recess because of you" said exitium
"I need your help" I said.
"AHAHAH YOU want MY help? Haha and why do you think I would help someone who is willing to let a friend die at his hands?" said exitium
"Because your an asian with big lips who is about to get a new cellmate next week" I said
"fine" exitium

Cambodia

We arrive at the base of operations. I lead exitium to the Carebears locker room to meet the squad. We open the door a mist comes out with the smell of fart. We walk in and see the squad getting into their uniforms. Megatron our world class scout who has lived in all major jungles in the world. Kashluk the winner of 5 butt squat championships and a big brother to fatherless kids on sundays. Smiley, top sniper in the world with a hit percentage of 99.9% and hasn't missed a shot in years.

"Carebears, I would like to introduce you to our new squad member who is going to help us out on the mission. His name is exitium." I said.
"cake eater" said smiley
"hhaha. New blood has been rejected" said kasluk
"Shut up kaskluk". Smiley turns to Exitium. "Just because you have a carebears uniform, doesnt mean your a carebear."

The squad walks out of the locker room.

"They are a good group once you get to know them." I said
"I'm leaving and Im never comming back" said exitium.

Chapter 7 Shut up swell guy

We are suited up on the plane and ready to go. I've briefed exitium about the situtation. Its a multiple knockdown mission of extremely hostile targets. Normally we could do this with just the core Carebear squad but the targets are centeralized in a fortress of a massive scale with an advanced banning system. Everyone I know has been banned except Exitium. he is our key maker.

We jump out of the back of the plane and excute our backpack hang gliders, we are heading for the gate. Exitium pulls out his wireless laptop and signs into his nma account. The gates open.

Chapter 4

Gosh darn. Why do I always have to explain everything to this freak. He Wieghs like 500 pounds and his skin is welded to his mysterious wheelchair, the last thing he needs is to watch TV.

"Look, I dont know where the TV remote went. You were the last one who used it" said Kharn.
"You want cookie?" says Briosfreak
"Fuck, what does that have to do with anything? Fine i'll have a cookie you happy?" said Kharn

Briosfreak breaks off just a tiny chocolate chip and gives it to Kharn.

"LOL now go find TV remote and you will get another one" says Briosfreak. The massive man next to Briosfreak just smirks.

"Rosh go stir up some trouble, I'm bored" says Briosfreak

Rosh runs and jumps out the window. When he lands their is a humongous thud.

Chapter 10 Chikka Chikka boom boom

When we land their is a massive man of muscle waiting for us. Its rosh, only he could be that big. Kasluk is even smaller than him, but not by much.

When kasluk and rosh notice each other, their eyes lock. They both rip off their shirts at the same time to show off their massive muscles. Kasluk jumps at rosh and they ram through the buildings till they hit a gas tank. Its explodes and they go flying to the mountains.

A rocket goes of with a fat man attached to it, it lands in the jungle. I look back at megatron and hes no where to be found.

Chapter 11 Mega punch

The flying light is dazzling, its comming towards me in the jungle. The light goes out and it is silent. I hear a voice in my head.

"Hello megatron"
"who are you?" I said.
"want to see Van bauren?"
"Its dead" I said.

I feel a sudden strike to my head, its a pounding sensation. All I see is
www.nma-fallout.com . I can't get it out of my head. I grab a squirrel and tear off its tail. I put the tail in my ear as much as I can, it takes hold of the link in my head and I pull it out. I grab the www.nma-fallout.com link and squeeze.

A fat man in a rocket chair appears in front of me while floating in the air. He is screaming in pain from the pressure on the link. His chair looses its thrust power and lands on the ground, the wheels on it break and fall off.

"Want to see neverland?" I said
"There is no such thing!" said briosfreak

I change the www.nma-fallout.com into www.tubgirl.com and put it in from of him.

"I wonder what will get you first. The man eating squirrals or buttmonkeys?" I said.

I jump ontop of a tree and hop from tree to tree back to the mission area.

Chapter 27 Kharns Order

"You're all very immature" said Kharn. He calls out The Order and they surround Spazmo and Exitium.

[Download and then listen to this WHILE reading the rest http://personal.inet.fi/clan/kashluk/fa ... mesong.mp3 ]

"That may be true but you're a swell guy" said spazmo
"Are you ready?" said Exitium
"I was born ready" said Spazmo

The order rush them but Spazmo and Exitium use their kungfu moves to break everyones legs and arms. An orderite named ozrat comes towards them and spazmo punches through his ribcage to take out his heart while exitium kicks him in the nuts. They hear a whistling sound then see Rosh and Kasluk duking it out while falling towards the ground. The shockwave is massive and scatters everyone.

Spazmo lands right next to Kharn and they both get up to square off at each other. Kharn throws a punch and Spazmo blocks it then punchs him in the face. Kharn pulls a knife from his sleeve and is already swinging at spazmo. A shot comes from the sun and knocks the knife out of Kharns hand, spazmo looks up and smiley gives him a salute.

"Swing this" says Spazmo

Then he does a back kick right to kharns face. The blow takes off Kharns head along with his spinal cord.

Chapter 1794 Rosh wont die

Kashluk and Rosh are starting to get worn out. Rosh summons one more mighty punch and sends kasluk on his back. Rosh feels the foaming of victory at the side, then he feels it in his lower back. He feels the greatest pain this world has ever felt.

Exitium snuck up on him and did a spine punch. His fist is inside Rosh's body tickling his bare spine. Rosh drops to his knees and puts his massive hands around exitiums neck.

Chapter 3 SMiley

I can see the back of Rosh's head while he is strangling Exitium on the ground, I dont have a clean shot. I see exitiums mouth moving.

"SHOOT HIGH" screamed exitium

What? One shot, Two Kills? Fuck, everyone is counting on me. My father always said to rely on your instincts. I'm sweating like beads. This is what being a sniper is all about.

Lucky bullet? Check. Safety off? Check. Did I close the garage door? Fuck. I squeeze the trigger Roshs head bursts like a watermellon then the bullet goes through exitiums head and gives his brain some breathing space.

Chapter 5

Kasluk gets up and drop kicks Rosh's headless body in the butt to china.

I run to exitium. It doesn't look good, he has a giant hole in the front of his head.

"spazmo" says exitium
"ya, what is it?" I said
"Its not your fault" says exitium

Exitium stops responding. I close his eyes

"You will be remebered as a Carebear."

I see his soul come out of his body and fly to his forefathers in the sky.

I see Smiley with a tear coming down his cheek. Megatron picks us up in the helicopter and we fly to the west. Always to the west.

Chapter 1 No mutants allowed

Briosfreak hears the squirrels and monkey in the jungle closing in. He clicks the www.tubgirl.com link and his body explodes along with everything in a 10 mile radius. :flamed:
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

That was the best story I have ever read.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Utterly fantastic.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

A+ though it'll probably be screwed up in the movie version :sadblinky:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Awesome! :rockon:

I can't wait for another one. You're truly talented, Poopie!
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

That was the most captivating read since... uh, your last sitcom. The classic good guys beats the bad guys ending, nevertheless a truly phenomenal story. :thumbsup:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

This one finally did justice to my character as well :D
Sol Invictus
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Sol Invictus »

That was pretty awesome. Two thubms up.
Administrator

Circle of Eight - Hellgate: London Resource Center
www.co8.org
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

lawl
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

i'm glad you guys liked it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I do it for the fans alright.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Why the "double" post?
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Five skumsjokoladebolles. :aiee:
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Rated R for "retarded". Write a slash fic instead.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Kashluk wrote:Why the "double" post?
because its a double blockbuster that deserves two posts.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Loved it, 3 thumbs up and a big toe, SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Snoffy
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Snoffy »

Sweet.

Ow, and SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

I like how you used my NMA idea in it, good going
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Why is Luke Perry chewing on his Mauser?
Our Host!