Fallout Tactics: New Single Player Modification

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Fallout Tactics: New Single Player Modification

Post by Amaru »

Some time ago we've started a Fallout Tactics Single Player Modification with new maps & missions.

This project was put to a hold duo to lack of time and resources. We're currently picking up pieces and started working on the project again.

The project features a good crew who is working hard to finish off the first 5 maps. At the moment the missions are 90% complete and only need a lot of trigger work and some enemy AI / NPC tunning.

We wont reveal any work that has been done so far, we wish to keep certain things a surpirse to the community.

Looking at the nature of the time and effort that has been put into the project, we hope to deliver a complete and promising project.

I'll soon post a website where more information will be revealed.

Greetings
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Wouldn't it have been better to announce your mod when you've actually got something to show us?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

He's adding to the suspense.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaru »

Hehe True... But I tryed it once before, with a detailed descibtion and all kinds of information and the project got flamed so I stoped posting details.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Who cares about info? We want screenies. :aiee:
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Hmm other than Haris and Miran's FO2 mods I don't know of any project that got flamed. Well I suppose it's good to hear someone still making mods for FOT.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Once you post some more info, website, etc, I'll make a newspost about your mod.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaru »

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote:Hmm other than Haris and Miran's FO2 mods I don't know of any project that got flamed. Well I suppose it's good to hear someone still making mods for FOT.
Well I worked with another team before, about 9 months to a year ago. The project got flamed because some jurkoff thought it was funny to report that I stole work from others... While I was in contact with JimmyJay, Max-Violence, OnTheBounce and some other die hard mod makers... And I was once one of them. I worked on this project, using material THEY made or fixed for me, without them I wouldn't not even consider this mod.

So basicly, the project got flamed because people thought it contained stolen work, which in reality was given to me with their blessing...

So I bailed out, said goodbye to the project and left in... But now I kinda picked up the pieces because I promised myself to finish it someday.

I'm working with some people I know from personal life now and I'm a bit careful on what I'll show because I don't want to get flamed again.
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaru »

------------------
Process Report:
------------------

BOS Bunker 1: Map 100%, needs some decorative tiles/entities and some NPC character / speech work.

Mission01: MAp 100%, so far I think this map is done and the way we like it.

Mission02: Map 100%, needs some decorative tiles/entities and NPC / Enemy Waypoints.

Mission03: Map 100%, needs enemy waypoints and AI needs to be fixed and some decorative tiles/entities.

Mission04: Map 100% all the other work needs to be added, triggers, enemy AI.

Most maps and missions need trigger work and decorative tiles/entities placement but the basics are there.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

All well and good but a project title, at least, would be nice and some idea of how big a campaign you are planning would go down well.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaru »

8, maybe 12 missions... I have to see how far we get.
Snake
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Snake »

Any progress on this mod?
"Call me Snake"
Our Host!