The shrooms thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

The shrooms thread

Post by Franz Schubert »

Why not? Never tried it myself, but I know a few people who have. What do you guys think?
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

I like them on pizza or in chicken supreme.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

I've friends who tend to do them monthly. Hey now, it's even legal in the UK. Myself I haven't tried it.
Hello New Jersey
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

I think it's legal in the UK only because they grow everywhere naturally there. You have to have them raw and you are not allowed to give them to anyone. So I think anyone in the UK still has to be careful about it. Maybe everyone could book a flight there for a legal 'shroom holiday.

I do remember there was a recipie I heard for making omlette with them. I never did try it, but it's supposed to be good.

Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Who would make an omelette out of something that grows in shit and tastes like shit?
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

The French.

boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

Yup, mushrooms are totally legal in unprepared form over here in fact there are about five shops around here that sell them around here. They do taste disgusting when eaten raw however if you boil them and make a brew with them they don't taste too bad.

The effects are variable, sometimes you'll only recieve a bizarre fuzzy feeling for your efforts but if you eat a few bags you'll achieve full, walls breathing, tripping your balls off visuals.

If they're not legal where you live I'd suggest getting a sheet of acid and droppiong that instead.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

So how many grams did you eat? Were they blue, or brownish, or what? Did you just eat the caps, or did you eat the stems too?
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

Not sure about the dosage but two bags of liberty caps contains about twenty reasonable sized mushrooms. If I eat them raw I will eat the stalks and the caps: waste not, want not.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

It doesn't seem to be an exact science with shrooms, you just eat them like potato chips until something neato happens.

S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

And stop before something not neato at all happens.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I would prefer to consume an omelet seasoned with the powdered bones of innocent children, or even innocent kittens. :drunk:
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

Indeed. That seems to work.

the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Blargh wrote:I would prefer to consume an omelet seasoned with the powdered bones of innocent children, or even innocent kittens. :drunk:
What a paculiar way to hallucinate.
Hello New Jersey
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

I used to eat them every now and then when I was in High School. They're OK. Kind of like organic acid. The trippiness comes in waves, and you get a churning sensation, unlike acid which is all out for hours.

When you take them, everything you look at seems really clean for some reason. Acid, everything looks dirty.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

the guardian wrote:What a paculiar way to hallucinate.
You should try it some time, the younger the child/kitten, the stronger the effect. It's unique and remarkably memorable. Oh yes it is. Even a trace of bone marrow tends to ruin the effect, sadly. Oh yes it does.

I am now trying to acquire some bones from a pre-natal child that only recently grew anything resembling them. I anticipate the expecting mother being unimpressed, so I surmise it will be a slash and grab affair. Fortunate that I know a fair bit about human anatomy and physiology. The need for a greater hit becomes all consuming. Ehue.

Dear Alex, if that is so, it explains a great many things. :drunk:
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

I'd assume your biochemistry is simply different than the common person's. It could work, actually.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

A possible explanation, or it could be my obscure religious beliefs and the lengths to which I have followed them. Or it could be the water. Or the air.

It is beneficial towards the goal if the source remains alive at the time of consumption. Femur shavings are especially sought after. You need several children's femurs if you intend to entertain enlightened and adventurous guests, of course. Dainty bones, and not especially satisfying on their own. The talking furniture makes it all better. :drunk:
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

I've tried them. They're squishy and gross, and people who put them on pizza should be shot.

Oh, wait.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

It's been done in the first page.
Our Host!