Good film-review websites

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Good film-review websites

Post by Franz Schubert »

IMDb is great, but can anyone suggest a good review website?
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Some say rotten tomatoes is good others dont agree.. personally I think it is OK.

EDIT:
For horror-reviews go to Bloody-Disgusting, but you probably already knew that...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Rotten tomatoes isn't actually a review website.

I dunno mang, read magazines or respectable papers or something. The New Yorker? New York Times? Whatever.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Google?
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

I find shitty movies are worth the price of admission anyways just so you can bitch about them later.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Well aren't you just a tad self-righteous...?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
satanisgreat
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by satanisgreat »

Just a bit.

I said anyone can put reviews in there. It's supposed to be a thread to collect them.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

satanisgreat wrote:Just a bit.

I said anyone can put reviews in there. It's supposed to be a thread to collect them.
Ingenius.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I dont like reader journalist reviews of movies because they tend to be snotty and dont care about enertainment or enjoyment. I usually see movies the first day they come because thats what we do in this town, fuck teh reviews.

Rotten tomatoes is okay sometimes, you can get a general gist of how the movie is. 50 is like decent good.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I said good film reviews.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

Oh, snap!

Slant is okay. Otherwise, Rotten Tomatoes will do.
Our Host!