Power Armor

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Someguy353
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Power Armor

Post by Someguy353 »

hum... the power armor....

I did this drawing because I don't like the new FAllout 3 power armor, it's some what slim... unlike must this from the US, this is my beefed up power armor, just like the XBOX it's huge and it's *MADE IN USA

XD enjoy

Last edited by Someguy353 on Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Re: Power Armor

Post by Bennor »

Someguy353 wrote:just like the XBOX
hmm so what its a tool of the devil, and it tries to be something its not
"your mind is your greatest enemy, its always with you, it knows everything about you and everything your going to do before you do it"
Someguy353
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Someguy353 »

Bennor wrote:
hu??????

sorry, but I don't understand... care to explain?

here's mr handy

Last edited by Someguy353 on Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Post by Bennor »

its a tool of the devil as in bill gates is one of the devil incarnates, and it tries to be something its not, as in the xbox is just a real crappy computer

but other than that I like the pics, you have skill
"your mind is your greatest enemy, its always with you, it knows everything about you and everything your going to do before you do it"
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Bennor wrote:its a tool of the devil as in bill gates is one of the devil incarnates, and it tries to be something its not, as in the xbox is just a real crappy computer

but other than that I like the pics, you have skill
I agree. Remove the stupid american "patriotic" (in quotation-marks because it is psuedo) comments and the pictures are somewhat nicely drawn. They just need some brushing-up...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

The Power Armor sucks. Mr. Handy is nice. Maybe I just like when things are more complete...But probably the Power Armor sucks. Poor proportions, but the helmet is decent. I can dig that helmet.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

I'd have liked the PA a lot more if it was finished, at least the other arm. It looks OK otherwise, but the unfinished parts are a distraction. The robot is pretty decent. Keep it up.

I'll have to post something here sometime, just to have it torn to shreads by ExtremeRyno. :P
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
Someguy353
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Someguy353 »

sorry... but can you give me some tips on how to touch it up? I don't colour things in often...
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Bennor wrote:
Just cos you enjoy Lame Cube by Nintendon't, anyway everyone knows XBOX is really cos of australia
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Someguy353 wrote:sorry... but can you give me some tips on how to touch it up? I don't colour things in often...
One thing I already mentioned: Stop with the american shit comments.

And well, you could try to fix the fucking outlines! It looks like some kid drew them with a crayon while pressing all of his force into it... Is this the first time you draw or something?!
Add a background if you like... it doesnt have to be complex. Just a photoshop gradient even. It surprising how much more finished things look with a background. Now it just looks like some coloured doodle. Geeez...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Woh calm down, hes only mentally putting you down as a deturent so no one else sees that he sucks like a vaccum at a vaccum sucking party, ok so its him not you thats at fualt :giggle:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

hat_man99 wrote:Woh calm down, hes only mentally putting you down as a deturent so no one else sees that he sucks like a vaccum at a vaccum sucking party, ok so its him not you thats at fualt :giggle:
Look who is talking...
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

...................................................... I HATE YOU...................
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

DAC is really, really going downhill now.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

hat_man99 wrote:...................................................... I HATE YOU...................
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you! You made my day... ahh...
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Jesus Christ. I wonder how long Alexander and Hatman have been married for.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

To get back onto the subject of the picture, it is unfinished and needs cleaned up. Try doing that and repost it and we'll see how it goes down.

Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

It looks like a colored rough scetch. I see a lot of possibility & some good ideas. Don't get discouraged just clean it up a bit & show us what you've got. Keep up the good work man.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

Yeah, keep going and try to finish this. It's the only way to learn and get better. I'd like to see more when you make them.

Seeing as you don't seem to have done it much before: When you are working on the PC - make sure you save often. Every time you do something that works out well, save it. Also, use different names as you save each version with multiple changes or very big changes, in case you need to fall back to an earlier version or an edit didn't work out as planned. It stops you losing everything when you accidentally save over the current file with a bad version too. It's pretty disheartening when you've spent ages on something and the PC just craps out on you and you lose it, same goes for all the other things that can go wrong. It's fairly universal advice for PC work, but damned annoying when you don't follow it.

There are good artists floating around here, I know ExtremeRyno and some others know how to work a tablet, usually it's good advice with some harsh criticism thrown in. If he says he likes something, I'd be pretty pleased as he's always honest about it. If you don't sulk and you take the criticisms on board then you'll not go wrong. It's good to see you seem more interested in improving it than proving you are the greatest.

Someguy353
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Someguy353 »

Thanks for the tips! ^_^

I'll touch them up when I have time, I have a feeling that touch up jobs will take longer than making it T_T.... so for the main time I'll just upload things as it is.... sorry

This is a Vault raider, they raid vault's stuff and sell them.
Our Host!