2Pac beyond Thunderdome

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

2Pac beyond Thunderdome

Post by Forty-six & Two »

I just saw this Hip hop music video on VH1, 2Pac featuring Dr. Dre - California Dreamin. The whole theme of the video was Mad Max - thunderdome, with the bartertown like buildings, desert, customes etc. even the dirt bikes and makeshift jeeps. Very strange. Anybody else seen this before? Its from 1996 so it might just be me who hasnt seen it before :?. (Just sharing this rather useless piece of information to shake up conversation, or something)
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

I remember those same idiots did a Mountain Dew commercial back then which copied the Road Warrior final chase scene.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Ya, that music video was on all the time on MTV back in the day.
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

MAD REPZ 2 MAH NIGGA WHO DIDNT MAKE IT
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I remember a long time ago, I posted a question here along the lines of "I'm a huge MM/RW fan who's never seen Thunderdome, should I buy it anyway and add it to my collection?" and a lot of you assholes (as a practical joke) replied that it was good and I should get it.

So I went out to Walmart and got it, and it wasn't until later that night I realized I had gotten served.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I realize yelling "old" is probably common, but this music video started showing like 8 or 9 years ago.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

In this case it's so old, it's new! Just like fashion.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Well the 80's are starting to make a come back......so why not be ahead of the game and start liking early 90's rap?
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

That's the spirit.

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Wolfman Walt wrote:Well the 80's are starting to make a come back......so why not be ahead of the game and start liking early 90's rap?
I have thought about this alot... When are the 30's and 40's coming back? So we can put on our uniforms and have another WW? Does anyone remember those dashing gaschambers... that was so cool and the gang!
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

I want the Victorian era fashion to come back. It's so absurd, it looks fun.

Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Fez wrote:I want the Victorian era fashion to come back. It's so absurd, it looks fun.
In that case why not wait til the stone age comes back? (I hope ASAP)
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

If you want your apparel to mirror your inner self, dear Alex, there really is no need to wait with regard to loping around in a loincloth. :drunk:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Blargh wrote:If you want your apparel to mirror your inner self, dear Alex, there really is no need to wait with regard to loping around in a loincloth. :drunk:
There you are again trying to insult people! What a surprise! Dont you ever get tired?

And we will see who is laughing when the world has been bombed to the stone age... then there will not be any more forums that you can spam and noone who will listen to your ramblings.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

LET's GO STREAKING :drunk: :pelvic_thrust: :rockon:
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Alexander wrote:And we will see who is laughing when the world has been bombed to the stone age...
*laughs*

Yes, I am sure we will. It will be amusing.
Alexander wrote:then there will not be any more forums that you can spam and noone who will listen to your ramblings.
And you will be able to run around, smeared with your own feces, frothing at the mouth, wild eyed and yelling ; and not feel self conscious, out of place or in jeopardy of being carted off by MH goons ! LIFE WILL BE GRAND ! But until that fateful day, I salute your courage, dear Alex. You are an example to us all.

Once again, my thanks,

*laughs*

:drunk:
Our Host!