Duck and Cover Forum Index

Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 Herve unfortunately has money View next topic
View previous topic
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[Company -> Update] - More info on Person: Herve Caen | More info on Company: Titus Interactive | More info on Company: Interplay | More info on Game: Ballerium

This is unconfirmed beyond this specific source: ex-Interplay employee Corith has posted on NMA elaborating on Herve Caen's and Interplay's financial status.
[some other guy] Hopefully, with no money left in the bank, no developers in the house we have some big chance to not see it made by Interplay.
It seems that the above it no longer completely true. He plunked down $675,000 to help Ballerium along.

From reading the French investor's site, it looks like herve used his position as liquidator of Titus to funnel money into Interplay's coffers instead of Titus' creditors - which have really pisssed Titus investors.

I am still waiting on my unused vacation payout . . . I've given up all hope of seeing the money from Herve's stealth switch from salary to wage. Even though it is against the law, no body in corporate law enforcement cares.
So Herve has screwed over yet another bunch of people. Still, I can't feel that much sympathy since it seems there are some people stupid enough to keep supporting him and his failed projects. To the developers of Ballerium: you're going to get shafted.
Sovy Kurosei
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Herve getting money, Troika officially closing down, this has been a fucked up day indeed.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herve just sold off the office furnishings to get that money, I bet.

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic