WarCraft v Starcraft

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

War Craft Or Star Craft?

WarCraft!
26%
StarCraft!
74%

Total votes: 19

Crud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Crud »

Dark Xenomorph wrote:Thats a pretty Kick ass Tactic there!
Tell me about it... a friend of mine would constantly do that to me... it was annoying... especially when it's done as early as possible... ;)
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Ill be sure to try soon, btw what are ur bnet names ? I really sux i just want to know, mine is DarkXenolord
Crud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Crud »

It's been so long since I've played, I doubt my bnet name even exists anymore. I've had a few different names on there, though... when i start playing again, I may have to come up with a new one, again. ;)
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Ah, the joys of multiplayer, being able to completely humiliate complete strangers from the comfort of your desk. I once tried a really good tactic. I made a diversional force of marines and deemed them 'sacrificial lambs' they waited. I built up my main force and lead the marines to the enemy base. All the units would attack the marines. That was when I sent in my main force round the back and obliterated his base. Also, if you have a protoss stealth ship and a few aircraft, move them above the enemy mineral pile and watch the collectors die.
Crud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Crud »

Heh... yup, those are good tactics, Reaper. ;)
When I used to be able to build fast, early in the game I would go with mass marines... it worked, but only if used rarely... and as I said, it had to be done quickly. There's also the seige, move, seige, move... I loved doing that when someone would try to surround me, especially with bunkers or something like that. ;)
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

In the bunkers I always had two marines and two firebats. A lot of bunkers like that could handle almost anything. What's your favourite race? Mine's (obvioulsy) the Terran.
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

1.Terran ( i used 2 marines and 2 ghosts with optical implant )
2.Zerg ( they really sux )
3. Protoss are great but WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

1.Terran ( i used 2 marines and 2 ghosts with optical implant )
2. Protoss are great but WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!.
3. Zerg ( they really sux)
Crud
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Crud »

Yup, a bunker like that was great for holding off an early zerg rush. ;)

Let's see... i like terran best, but when i was playing last, i was trying to get good at protoss, but that's when i stopped playing. Zerg I just don't do very well with at all and therefore I stay away from them.
Our Host!