FEV

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
spyder07
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

FEV

Post by spyder07 »

I've done it!!! I've finally come up with a decent reason how FEV could be airborne without mutations!

If you read some of the researchers records it talks about different batches of the virus. Maybe they were working on a new bacth that could be airbone, but they never documented it. That way when West Tek got nuked and the tanks shattered, the new, undocumented bacth flew into the air and started to mutate things before they became radiated.

Think that could work?
Rat Keeng
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Rat Keeng »

Or...

FEV was an undercover project that was worked on during WWII, but disbanded due to the danger of the virus. However, a ultra-super-top secret underground lab continued work on the dreaded FEV, developing a new form of the virus that was even airborne! Eureka!

Or...

After the slaughter of the Deathclaws, Goris got pissed and promptly travelled to New Reno. Here, one by one, he would arrange "dates" with various prostitutes, and thereby raping them. He would then carry them to his ultra-super-top secret underground cave, and feed them and keep them alive so they could give birth to his babies: With the strength, intelligence and clearity of a Deathclaw, but the looks of a human, Goris' children would venture out into the wasteland, shagging up every man and woman they could find. After the Death-human-claws had taken over everything and terminated all the norms, they would begin working in their ultra-super-top secret underground labs, and develop the FEV.

Or...

After finally realizing they're the most hated pictures on the net, Tubgirl and Goatse got together and formed a ultra-super-top secret underground orginazation. Others joined as well, including a strange person by the name of "Splat". Together, they plotted to destroy mankind, and started work on a deadly virus. Unforunately, "Splat", while masturbating to Tubgirl, released his load into the mix, causing an immidiate meltdown of their ultra-super-top secret underground lab. FEV, was the bi-product of this meltdown.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Re: FEV

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

spyder07 wrote:I've done it!!! I've finally come up with a decent reason how FEV could be airborne without mutations!

If you read some of the researchers records it talks about different batches of the virus. Maybe they were working on a new bacth that could be airbone, but they never documented it. That way when West Tek got nuked and the tanks shattered, the new, undocumented bacth flew into the air and started to mutate things before they became radiated.

Think that could work?
FEV was "done" as a project as West Tek. It was moved to Mariposa for implimentation.
------------------
Our Host!