Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 Lionheart preview, Fallout 3 mentioned View next topic
View previous topic
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[ -> N/A]

I spotted over at Voodoo Extreme that there's a preview of Lionheart at Electronic Playground. Interestingly enough, there's some mention of Fallout 3 in it because the author bumped in to Feargus at E3:

At the Interplay booth, I bumped into Feargus Urquhart, the President of the Isle. I quizzed him about a potential Fallout 3. I thought I was taking a chance at him ordering the Black Isle/Reflexive crew to force me to eat a pile of free t-shirts, because that's got to be the thing he's always asked and I was worried he'd be sick of it. On the contrary, he discussed the possibility quite pleasantly. Nothing official has been announced (as I am sure you Fallout fans well know), but Urquhart does seem very interested in a third game, and in fact he still makes notes when he comes up with an idea for FO3, particularly if it's an old-time song that can be used in the opening movie...

Yup, Feargus is always interested in Fallout 3, since 1998, he's been interested.
Rosh
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saint_Proverbius wrote:
Yup, <b>Feargus</b> is always interested in <b>Fallout 3</b>, since 1998, he's been interested.

Do not forget about the interest to dry-hump numerous trendy materials into it for little other purpose than 'it's purdy' and 'everyone else is doing it'.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon

Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't the team working on Ice Wind Dale II the ones who were intended to make Fallout 3? I can't remember, but I thought, once IceWind Dale is out of the way, Fallout 3 might be next on the agenda.

Thoughts of the mentally insane.....

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic