Policy on Native Americans during...

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
jiujitsu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Policy on Native Americans during...

Post by jiujitsu »

...the last half of the 19th century. A justification by the President, me.
As President of the United States it is my duty to protect and serve this great nation. When the lives and well-being of our people are threatened I must lead the fight against the aggressors and put them down swiftly and completely. Such a threat has revealed itself in these barbaric natives, the Indians.

They burn our lands and kill our women and children. They attack our brave frontier men who scout out new territory for this great nation to claim. They are a great thorn in the side of our men who are trying to finally connect East and West by building a grand railroad. They are devils. They must be stopped with a holy reckoning. These Godless pagans need to be brought to justice for their inhumane crimes against this country and its good, God fearing people.

Our brave soldiers will chase these heathen dogs from shore to shore until they are obliterated from our lands. Do not hesitate to kill these beasts whenever they are seen. Do not show mercy or remorse. They have shown your fellow countrymen none. Watch out for your families and your neighbors as an eagle of this great country and they will watch out for you. Do not falter in your resolve. I can assure you that I will not.

This great enemy will be destroyed and this nation will be liberated from oppression once again. For this is my duty as the commander in chief of the greatest nation in the world, the United States of America.
I doubt I won't get full points for this one. :dance:
Last edited by jiujitsu on Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Fucking savages.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

I hate the red dogs!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

What would you know about it, you're from New Jersey? D::aiee:D;
DJ Slamák
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by DJ Slamák »

Now we know why history repeats itself: It's because high-ranking politicians' speechwriters steal shit from their great-great-grandfathers?
Our Host!